🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    No Doubt and Bach are both good...

NeverConquer's Avatar Member
    I will hope the mountain king reference means what I want it to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNXQ1Zf2rRw

Originally Posted by NeverConquer Go to original post
    I will hope the mountain king reference means what I want it to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNXQ1Zf2rRw
    Yeah, I guessed that earlier. That would be awesome.

This site still has a time zone issue.

Originally Posted by Lancelot352012 Go to original post
    This site still has a time zone issue.
    Not for me, I set mine in my profile/options...

Originally Posted by Master_Cylinder Go to original post
    Not for me, I set mine in my profile/options...
    Yes, you are correct. How embarrassing for me.

bcat129's Avatar Member
    Resident Evil???

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    So you guys keep saying how much you enjoy classic DLC...we figured we'd give you real oldies. Yes, classical music is coming to Rocksmith 2014.

My marathon meeting kept me busy all day, but I am very happy to see that you sussed this puzzle out even though a few people showed up late. I chose people who, in the last few weeks, had been involved/enthusiastic fairly early in recent clue threads, and it was no favoritism beyond that. Nobody had any advance knowledge of the plan and I figured if someone simply never showed up I'd simply post the URL for their clue. You guys basically figured that out anyway and I was happy to see that happen. Thanks for playing along.

The "work together" was two-fold: one, your names were literally each other's keys. Two, when you got the binary decrypted, you had to put them all together before it would work. You all worked together very well! I felt confident you would get it before the end of the day, but I did have fun trying to make it a little more complicated than usual -- this is going to be a special week of DLC and I wanted the puzzle to reflect that. Special thanks to my cohorts: SquirrellyNinja is the voice of ein, I did zwei, SawtoothLifeform is the voice of drei, and Cee Cee Smith is vier. The different voices were just for variety so it wouldn't all just be me.

"Ein" should have been "eins," yes -- totally my bad, sorry for the misspelling. But I chose German because four of the five composers are German. Hoped it might give a little retroactive confirmation once you got the rest.

Originally Posted by deadnights Go to original post
    Only link can think of is the camera might reference Canon in D. Too obvious?
    Not too obvious (I like that pun and wish I'd thought of it!) but not correct.

This weekend, powder your wigs. There is more to be revealed Monday. You don't know everything yet.

So you guys keep saying how much you enjoy classic DLC...we figured we'd give you real oldies. Yes, classical music is coming to Rocksmith 2014.

My marathon meeting kept me busy all day, but I am very happy to see that you sussed this puzzle out even though a few people showed up late. I chose people who, in the last few weeks, had been involved/enthusiastic fairly early in recent clue threads, and it was no favoritism beyond that. Nobody had any advance knowledge of the plan and I figured if someone simply never showed up I'd simply post the URL for their clue. You guys basically figured that out anyway and I was happy to see that happen. Thanks for playing along.

The "work together" was two-fold: one, your names were literally each other's keys. Two, when you got the binary decrypted, you had to put them all together before it would work. You all worked together very well! I felt confident you would get it before the end of the day, but I did have fun trying to make it a little more complicated than usual -- this is going to be a special week of DLC and I wanted the puzzle to reflect that. Special thanks to my cohorts: SquirrellyNinja is the voice of ein, I did zwei, SawtoothLifeform is the voice of drei, and Cee Cee Smith is vier. The different voices were just for variety so it wouldn't all just be me.

"Ein" should have been "eins," yes -- totally my bad, sorry for the misspelling. But I chose German because four of the five composers are German. Hoped it might give a little retroactive confirmation once you got the rest.

Originally Posted by deadnights Go to original post
    Only link can think of is the camera might reference Canon in D. Too obvious?
    Not too obvious (I like that pun and wish I'd thought of it!) but not correct.

This weekend, powder your wigs. There is more to be revealed Monday. You don't know everything yet.

Originally Posted by JohnAHuff Go to original post
    From near the beginning of the thread

Vier=Four
    ein
    binary 0s and 1s, one operation on those is an OR operation

Four-ein-OR

Foreigner
    You have my word that I would never ask you to make this insane leap of logic.

Originally Posted by JohnAHuff Go to original post
    From near the beginning of the thread

Vier=Four
    ein
    binary 0s and 1s, one operation on those is an OR operation

Four-ein-OR

Foreigner
    You have my word that I would never ask you to make this insane leap of logic.

I guess
    dlc I like will be coming in 10 years