View Poll Results: Future Assassin's Creed Setting?

Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hundred Years War

46 11.95%
  • Ancient Japan

134 34.81%
  • Vikings (790-1066)

96 24.94%
  • World War II

50 12.99%
  • World War I

49 12.73%
  • Gold Rush (Australia)

50 12.99%
  • Ancient Egypt

139 36.10%
  • Three Kingdoms Era (China)

91 23.64%
  • First Fleet (Australia)

30 7.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative

Future Assassin's Creed Games Location & Setting Discussion

Since both Assassin's Creed Unity & Assassin's Creed Rogue have now been announced and the settings are known, please use this thread for further speculation.

You can find the previous thread here: Future AC Titles

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Dukie2k10 Go to original post
    ok, so this is my first post just read it and tell me what you think Ancient Greece as the next location! It would have tyrants seizing control and fighting against democracy in Athens, then Sparta, who agreed more with two kings ruling them, you would have your Templars from Sparta and your assassins from Athens, the Peloponnesian war between Athens and Sparta would be the focus, set in the 5th century B.C. (a time never visited). Plus back in the time of the Greeks tyrants weren't seen as bad and neither were democratic politicians, this is similar to the way Assassins and Templars have a common goal which is good but controversial methods on either side? The ancient Greeks were fantastic inventors and you could meet people like Socrates and his pupil, Plato!! They could invent things and if they were slightly too advanced for the time it could be said that there isn't any archaeological evidence for them.
    Dylan Duke.
    Funny, I have been thinking for a while that I would love to see a Spartan Assassin lol. The greatest warriors that ever lived and the period would certainly be unique from any other game. Spartans even believed in order and Athens in freedom, the perfect setting for Templars vs Assassins. However, I should also point out that Ubisoft has said more than once that they are not influenced by player suggestions for the AC locations or time periods lol. They likely already have the locations and time periods already planned out for future AC games. It would be fantastic to see this setting though. Who knows, maybe we will be lucky and it is one of the periods they already have planned lol.

Originally Posted by Dukie2k10 Go to original post
    ok, so this is my first post just read it and tell me what you think Ancient Greece as the next location! It would have tyrants seizing control and fighting against democracy in Athens, then Sparta, who agreed more with two kings ruling them, you would have your Templars from Sparta and your assassins from Athens, the Peloponnesian war between Athens and Sparta would be the focus, set in the 5th century B.C. (a time never visited). Plus back in the time of the Greeks tyrants weren't seen as bad and neither were democratic politicians, this is similar to the way Assassins and Templars have a common goal which is good but controversial methods on either side? The ancient Greeks were fantastic inventors and you could meet people like Socrates and his pupil, Plato!! They could invent things and if they were slightly too advanced for the time it could be said that there isn't any archaeological evidence for them.
    Dylan Duke.
    ...for not mentioning that ancient greek MUST have been a crucial moment in this story....
    It's strange you haven't talk about First Civilazation names...
    Minerva, Juno, Jupiter... You know...

bye

YazX_'s Avatar Volunteer MOD
    it might be but there is still Nikolai the russian assassin who is still not featured in any game and shown in the picture that has all assassins we played with so far, before announcing Liberation HD, i expected it to be Aveline , but since they already released it, the only guy left is Nikolai.

but they might introduce new assassins in AC5 and make a similar game as Liberation to feature Nikolai, this will provide more money milking and seems its the way to go xD

It's going to be China, period. Too many hints to think it's anything else

Nyvri's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Cornik22 Go to original post
    Wrong... It takes place in Mordor, starring an Assassin name Talion. There was a leaked gameplay demo about a week ago.

...Bloody newbs.

Originally Posted by Cornik22 Go to original post
    Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was in China or Japan, but I really hope that it is not either. An Asian setting wouldn't really be anything unique. The one thing that has really set the AC franchise apart from other game franchises, is that they tend to pick fairly unique setting locations. The pirate theme is the only one, that I can think of, that has been seen in another game. There has not really been many pirate games made and certainly not any good ones for a very long time. For the record though, there have been all kinds of hints about many different places.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Originally Posted by Fatal-Feit Go to original post
    Wrong... It takes place in Mordor, starring an Assassin name Talion. There was a leaked gameplay demo about a week ago.

...Bloody newbs.
    Heh!

Originally Posted by Fatal-Feit Go to original post

...Bloody newbs.
    ...yes. And it uses AC2 engine! ^^

ACLexter's Avatar Member
    I definitely want to see a setting of Japan or China (Asia), but I bet it will be french revolution