🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    SHADOWGARVIN's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by EscoBlades Go to original post
    I really enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy. Really impressed with Marvel and how they are developing their Cinematic Universe. A shame DC seems so far behind in comparison.
    Seems to me that DC is really stepping up their game.

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by SHADOWGARVIN Go to original post
    Hopefully. Funny enough, they are well ahead of Marvel in the animated movies. Dawn of Justice will be the big test and the jumping off point for a potential Justice League movie.

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by SHADOWGARVIN Go to original post
    Hopefully. Funny enough, they are well ahead of Marvel in the animated movies. Dawn of Justice will be the big test and the jumping off point for a potential Justice League movie.

Raibuscus's Avatar Senior Member
    I sometimes look in the mirror, and see a face behind mine. The color of that face is grey. The face has everything a normal face should have but the eyes are completely white. The nose is often pushed in like someone gave the face a falcon punch right on the nose. The face doesn't have eyebrows nor facial hair, making me think it is a woman's face. The face has female looking hair but it is quite messed up. The face (which I'll refer to as "she") has a lot of scars, some scars look as if they got there an hour ago, since there's blood running out. She also has a mouth but the lips look as if all the blood has been drained out, her mouth is always wide open, it's a gaping hole, no teeth, not even a tongue... Just blackness. There is always something written on this face. The phrase "Don't look behind you." or sometimes "I won't rest until you take my place." This face also has an upper body, which I should've mentioned in the beginning but nonetheless... This upper body isn't visible since it is covered by a white dress, well it's actually black because there is so much dirt on it. You can see her wrists and hands, her wrists are cut open but there's no blood. Her hands are also grey, her nails are a dark brown and they are quite long. She seems to float in the air, there is no sign of a lower body but maybe that's just because I stand infront of the mirror aswell which might block its view. I have seen her a total of 7 times, yesterday was the seventh time. The way I deal with this creature following me is I stare at her in the mirror with no emotions, I try to imitate her by opening my mouth and rolling my eyes up. After 15 to 25 minutes of staring, she "floats" backwards and with every meter she goes back, she fades away. Before she is completely gone, you hear this thing make an awful sound, a sound that is unexplainable, imagine death, depression, sickness, hatred and other bad things all combined into a cry... After she completely disappears, I turn around, finding nothing but this weird smell of rotten eggs in the air. I decided that the next time I meet this evil creature, I will confront her and turn around while she is staring. I will let you guys know what happens, if I survive it atleast.

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Daniela425 Go to original post
    Okay, thanks for the fast quick response. Makes sense in some way.

And now back off topic. What are your thoughts on Guardians of the Galaxy? I'm so excited to watch it on Thursday because Im expecting a lot. Watched the new Turtles movie two days ago and have to say, I wasn't very impressed.
    The movie was all over the place but it was fun as hell. It's one of those movies where you just turn your brain off and enjoy everything it's throwing at you.
    Marvel is getting really good at that!

Originally Posted by EscoBlades Go to original post
    As is sometimes the case when it comes to leaks and rumours, misinformation can be spread. Also, the resultant discussion tends to derail other threads. A lot.
    Hence my question if anyone was interested in discussing it in a private group.

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze484 Go to original post
    What picture????
    Check your Inbox.

@Aphex: Btw, I really like your user name and the music behind it. Mind if I add you on PSN when it's back working? I read that there's some DDOS attacks going on which target Sony's services, WoW servers and some other networks.

Sure, you can add me
    And that explains a bit.. I finally just gathered enough courage to give the Last of Us multiplayer a shot but suddenly couldn't log in... Sh** happens but I hope it won't take too long!

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Went to bed at 6:30am due to Johkr's stream, woke up at 2pm. I say thats a waste of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING my eyes sting though :'(

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    As long as it's not in dimensions like the big hacking disaster Sony suffered from a few years ago, where the PSN was down way too long... I'm fine with 1-3 days maintenance. There is a planned maintenance tomorrow as well, so it might take some days.

Last time we got free games though.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Its not maintenance, PSN just got hit with a DDOS attack.

As long as its sorted out by Thursday when First Light comes out I will be fine