🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Originally Posted by Daniela425 Go to original post
    Yeah, to be invited to the Thief's guild you just need to pickpocket 200£ and then the club challenge objectives will appear automatically in your log entries.

I had some huge struggles today with a Naval mission where you have to destroy 3 ships by blowing up their powder stores, that cost me nearly 2.5 hours of my day. DON'T EVER UPGRADE THE AQUILA'S RAM GUYS!
    I barely managed to 100% sync all of the naval missions in ac3 without any upgrades. Don't ever do them without upgrades. x|

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    SPIDERMAN

ALRIGHT! Everything is in order with my PC. Steam installed, Video card driver installed, google chrome, adobe flash, and java installed, mine craft for my brother installed, Max Payne 3 for 5 bucks installed and played at max graphix.

Now the only issue is that big picture mode does;t seem to be working properly. When I launch a game from big picture, is it supposed to bring up the window of the game right then and there? Because for me it doesn't. It brings up the window underneath big picture, I can hear the sound of the max payne 3 menu but not the picture. So, I have to exit out of big picture and move the steam window out of the way in order to bring up MaxP3, which completely negates the use of big picture...anybody have any idea/solution?

Also anybody know what anti-virus software I should install?

Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    ALRIGHT! Everything is in order with my PC. Steam installed, Video card driver installed, google chrome, adobe flash, and java installed, mine craft for my brother installed, Max Payne 3 for 5 bucks installed and played at max graphix.

Now the only issue is that big picture mode does;t seem to be working properly. When I launch a game from big picture, is it supposed to bring up the window of the game right then and there? Because for me it doesn't. It brings up the window underneath big picture, I can hear the sound of the max payne 3 menu but not the picture. So, I have to exit out of big picture and move the steam window out of the way in order to bring up MaxP3, which completely negates the use of big picture...anybody have any idea/solution?

Also anybody know what anti-virus software I should install?
    I always go with AVAST, it seems to do the job well and is the least intrusive. I never use big picture mode lol.

Oh yeah guys, random question. What's one nonsensical thing you hate in video games, by that I mean like certain graphic or art styles, certain quest types or perspectives you don't like.

This is gonna shock everyone but I simply CANNOT play games with isometric perspectives. I can't stand it. So games like Diablo/LoL/Dota I will basically never touch them because I despise their perspective.

There's just something that really pisses me off when you make a game with customizable characters and I'm stuck looking at them from this weird *** angle.

Part of the fun of customizable games is my character, I wanna see them from every angle at anytime I want. Not be stuck to some annoying perspective constantly.

If Phantasy Star Online 2 had an isometric perspective I wouldn't even have played it because quite frankly it's repetitive, the best part about it is your character and the cool weapons which would be ruined if I'm stuck at one angle and playing with friends.

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    I have been saying this a couple dozen pages back. Got nothing to do

HOWEVER. A few days ago I decided to play W_D again. Enjoying it WAYY much more now that I have no hype for it.
    Picking up Watch_Dogs next ain't a bad idea, now that I'm swimming in cash again!
    I think I'll do that next!

rrebe's Avatar Senior Member
    I have too many unplayed games to play but instead I started replaying the first Max Payne.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Aphex_Tim Go to original post
    Picking up Watch_Dogs next ain't a bad idea, now that I'm swimming in cash again!
    I think I'll do that next!
    I think you should, its a decent game. To me, playing W_D again 3 months after release has just furthered my reasoning of not giving in to hype. Like I said before, I am enjoying it so much more now that its not being marketed as the second coming of Christ.

This is also why I have not read any AC Unity information since E3. Haven't read any dev blogs, interviews, GI articles, nothing, and I honestly think its going to make the experience more enjoyable.

I will say one thing, I hate Ubi's marketing division... cause they are too good at their job haha

Originally Posted by rebelmonster42 Go to original post
    I have too many unplayed games to play but instead I started replaying the first Max Payne.

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, I wasn't hyped for W_D to begin with; I just thought it would be an enjoyable game and still think it will be for me! Just didn't feel like picking it up at launch.