SHADOWGARVIN's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Daniela425 Go to original post
    Don't know if it was posted before, but Ubisoft officially announced they will stop developing/releasing games for last gen consoles by next year.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...n-s-creed.aspx
    That means there will probably be one more AC for last gen next year. I hope there won't be though, because i haven't got anymore free space on my hard drive after AC rogue and kindom hearts 2.5 hd come out.

Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    Indeed, there's plenty of older people who really appreciate those cars and want to keep everything the way it was. My younger brother is one of few in the younger generation who really adores old cars.

I really don't understand it though, if you buy a Victorian why would you go in and then take down the fancy wood paneling and the original glossy wood floors? If you don't like the Victorian style don't buy it lol or have a house built in the Victorian style with the modern materials you prefer.

The greatest insult is when they put carpet... I despise carpet. It gets filthy easily, can easily be permanently stained, and you have to have a shampooer and vacuum to properly clean it.
    Yes carpet is the worst! I don't get it why in England when it rains almost daily they have a cream colored carpet in almost every house, even in the hallway?! Someone please explain

I think it mostly happens when people buy the house for a fairly good price, they might not even appreciate how the house looks like so they just turn it into modern looking house...

And here's my dream car

Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jeordievera Go to original post
    Yes carpet is the worst! I don't get it why in England when it rains almost daily they have a cream colored carpet in almost every house, even in the hallway?! Someone please explain

I think it mostly happens when people buy the house for a fairly good price, they might not even appreciate how the house looks like so they just turn it into modern looking house...

And here's my dream car

Ikr? We have cream colored carpet in FLORIDA. It doesn't get cold here ffs, why do we need to keep our feet warm? We also have rainy season in southern Florida which last for 6 months, wth guys?

Ah an older Mustang!

I'm getting a 2010 Camaro myself soon, I was gonna go with a 2010 Mustang but I want it in grabber blue and grabber blue is not cheap lol.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Ooh, Mustang!

Originally Posted by I-Like-Pie45 Go to original post
    Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to play a role in the movie Shazam, apparently also a part of DC's new cinematic universe.

For those not in the know, this is Shazam aka the hero formerly known as Captain Marvel:

Wait, Capitan MARVEL is a DC comic?!

Oh right, did some research, seems DC sued Marvel for a Superman clone, when they made CM, and eventually bought the character.

Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    Ikr? We have cream colored carpet in FLORIDA. It doesn't get cold here ffs, why do we need to keep our feet warm? We also have rainy season in southern Florida which last for 6 months, wth guys?

Ah an older Mustang!

I'm getting a 2010 Camaro myself soon, I was gonna go with a 2010 Mustang but I want it in grabber blue and grabber blue is not cheap lol.
    Cool, looks like we have the same taste! And Camaro will do

rrebe's Avatar Senior Member
    ^Cool looking cars, I want one too

Oh cars.. My dear old Fiat Punto (yeah, it was good enough for a first car.. ) broke down few weeks ago, too expensive to fix so may it rest in pieces at least I still have my bike..

Originally Posted by rebelmonster42 Go to original post

Oh cars.. My dear old Fiat Punto (yeah, it was good enough for a first car.. ) broke down few weeks ago, too expensive to fix so may it rest in pieces at least I still have my bike..
    Ahhh my first car was also Fiat Punto! Oh it did let me down so many times...but I still loved it as you do love your first car...

Good times
    Requiescat in pace to your car and mine

rrebe's Avatar Senior Member
    Yea good times indeed. It had it good and bad moments but it was still special, sad to see it go.
    That your ol' Punto in the pic..? Mine was red too

Yea good times indeed. It had it good and bad moments but it was still special, sad to see it go.
    That your ol' Punto in the pic..? Mine was red too
    Yeah, that's mine. It had really funky looking interior too
    I sold it, it was still going, so don't really know about its curent wherebouts but it's been a long time so it's probably in silicon heaven..

Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jeordievera Go to original post
    Cool, looks like we have the same taste! And Camaro will do

Within the next couple of weeks I'm getting one precisely like this

OR this

So either of those colors with RS packages and leather interiors.

Well those are SS's and I'm getting LT2's but basically they match up besides the hood opening.