🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    It has very well secured front gate!
    What I don't like is all the s*** in front of the house (all the fountains, benches, lamps, clock.. ) Whyyy?

Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jeordievera Go to original post
    It has very well secured front gate!
    What I don't like is all the s*** in front of the house (all the fountains, benches, lamps, clock.. ) Whyyy?
    Cause 1920's people are classy. You like just don't get it. I bet you don't even wear a top hat and monocle!

Serious though. Back in those days that area was likely a busy place and the guy was probably rich as hell and was like, let me help the public and slap a clock where everyone can see it!

So you basically want to live like a Great Gatsby!
    And I don't wear a top hat and monocle I would go more for a flapper look

So you basically want to live like a Great Gatsby!
    And I don't wear a top hat and monocle I would go more for a flapper look
    My ideal house would be something like this.

or

I was born too late ; ( but hey, if I get a job that doesn't suck and I intent to, I can have my dream soon.

SHADOWGARVIN's Avatar Senior Member
    Funny Emmy spoof by breaking bad stars.

I really like the American Horror Story house:

I really like the American Horror Story house:

Such beauty : 3

Quite frankly I'd take any mid size to large Queen Anne or second empire Victorian as long as they're elaborate enough and the interior remains original. I HATE when people ruin a good piece of history by ripping away its timeless interior and replacing it with todays bland single color walls.

It should be a jail-able offense, right along with buying one and turning it into apartments for ghetto people. No. No. Why would you allow them to ruin a historical house? I live in a once quiet neighborhood that turned ghetto.. I've seen what my neighbor has done to the house next door, there is nothing beautiful about it left and the previous owner was a Mexican man with very tasteful decorating sense. Surely the beautiful tile he put in has been ruined by now.

Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    Such beauty : 3

Quite frankly I'd take any mid size to large Queen Anne or second empire Victorian as long as they're elaborate enough and the interior remains original. I HATE when people ruin a good piece of history by ripping away its timeless interior and replacing it with todays bland single color walls.

It should be a jail-able offense, right along with buying one and turning it into apartments for ghetto people. No. No. Why would you allow them to ruin a historical house? I live in a once quiet neighborhood that turned ghetto.. I've seen what my neighbor has done to the house next door, there is nothing beautiful about it left and the previous owner was a Mexican man with very tasteful decorating sense. Surely the beautiful tile he put in has been ruined by now.
    Yeah I agree! These houses should stay as they are as a piece of history. Same with vintage cars, I hate when people ruin them. I know that once you buy it its yours and you can do whatever you like with it but there should be some law preventing people from ruining houses/cars with historical value..

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    Don't know if it was posted before, but Ubisoft officially announced they will stop developing/releasing games for last gen consoles by next year.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...n-s-creed.aspx

"Guillemot has told us before that he is surprised by how fast consumers are upgrading to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Now, he is even more confident about Ubisoft’s development priorities over the coming year. “What we see is that this year is still fine for the PS3 and 360, but next year because they are selling very quickly, we’ll move to the new hardware,” Guillemot tells us. “After 2015, it will be hard for us to create games for those systems.”

Yeah I agree! These houses should stay as they are as a piece of history. Same with vintage cars, I hate when people ruin them. I know that once you buy it its yours and you can do whatever you like with it but there should be some law preventing people from ruining houses/cars with historical value..
    Indeed, there's plenty of older people who really appreciate those cars and want to keep everything the way it was. My younger brother is one of few in the younger generation who really adores old cars.

I really don't understand it though, if you buy a Victorian why would you go in and then take down the fancy wood paneling and the original glossy wood floors? If you don't like the Victorian style don't buy it lol or have a house built in the Victorian style with the modern materials you prefer.

The greatest insult is when they put carpet... I despise carpet. It gets filthy easily, can easily be permanently stained, and you have to have a shampooer and vacuum to properly clean it.

Originally Posted by Daniela425 Go to original post
    Don't know if it was posted before, but Ubisoft officially announced they will stop developing/releasing games for last gen consoles by next year.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...n-s-creed.aspx
    Expected quite honestly. There's no more limits to push with that decrepit technology.