JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    You just have to spend a lot of initial money on a custom pc (so you know you can upgrade it)

and spend manies upgrading it every couple years

@master

ah highschool plays

always horrible here

Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    You just have to spend a lot of initial money on a custom pc (so you know you can upgrade it)

and spend manies upgrading it every couple years

@master

ah highschool plays

always horrible here
    Where is "here"? A lot have to do with where you go. A lot of things have to be done right in order make a good play. You have to have a mostly cast that understand the difference between acting and just repeating the script. You also need a great tech crew for sound, lights, props...etc.... and above all you need a competent director.

That's why most HS plays are terrible.

I'm lucky to be in one of the few good drama departments in the state.

We make fantastic plays and decent musicals.

Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Namikze17 Go to original post
    I have a question: What is so great about PC? I've never played or met anyone that's had it. I'm not hating, just curious...
    You kidding ;P? I transferred my entire PS2 library onto my PC, I could play them in HD before others could, I also got KH2FM before the masses because it works on emulator without a hassle plus you can easily add translation patches.

I've got PS1 games on it, N64, GBA, GBC, NDS, PSP, etc. etc. etc.

Then obviously there's better performance and better graphics, especially on Skyrim.

From my personal image folder of my Skyrim game.

Skyrim players on PC have had Unity quality graphics since before AC even got to AC3 quality level lol.

Plus with Gold and Plus now on the loose if you want to keep the games you get from them and your online functionality you have to keep paying for at least a decade well, your PS4 will cost you a minimum of 300 extra dollars not including games if you pay 30 a year, 600 if you pay 5 a month.

With that money you could build a 1k PC, grab a controller from your X1 or PS4 or a PC controller and a left over KB&M, connect it to the HDMI port on your tv and play your games like that and it wouldn't cost a dime more... indeed it would actually cost less with steam sales and not paying 5 dollars a month lol.

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    @Sesh.

How long have you been a fan of KH?

Me? Ever since 2005......the time of KH2 release.

Ahh...memories.

Originally Posted by Namikze17 Go to original post
    @Sesh.

How long have you been a fan of KH?

Me? Ever since 2005......the time of KH2 release.

Ahh...memories.
    Same. I actually started as a PC/portable Nintendo gamer. I didn't move up to a console till PS2 and KH2 was out, KH2 was one of my first games in that year. So yeah I actually haven't had a lot of time with consoles lol.

I just buy old games and then turn them into ISO's/ROMs and play them on my PC. Unless some ****** is charging 80+++ dollars for an ancient game (Like American McGees Alice)

Check out my FM crown.

Limit form and a new area that's coming in KH2FM ;P

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    Same. I actually started as a PC/portable Nintendo gamer. I didn't move up to a console till PS2 and KH2 was out, KH2 was one of my first games in that year. So yeah I actually haven't had a lot of time with consoles lol.

I just buy old games and then turn them into ISO's/ROMs and play them on my PC. Unless some ****** is charging 80+++ dollars for an ancient game (Like American McGees Alice)

Check out my FM crown.

Limit form and a new area that's coming in KH2FM ;P

Ah, yes!!! Another that started playing the same time as me. Everyone else is either before or after the time I played. But atlas, that's a cool story you got, and I can't wait for 2.5 remix to come out! KH2 and BBS are my favs!

Plus coded...

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Ikr? I picked up a PS3 cause of KH3 and new FF's and it was a LIE. The FF's sucked and KH never came out 8U. Thank god for birth by sleep.

I technically don't have limits anymore, especially not when I finish that brokering license.

2K is more than enough to get ample performance on anything though. I got 780 lightning in my build and i54670k I think, an SSD and you know, all that good stuff on top of a new monitor, mouse, and keyboard.

I'll probably upgrade the card in the build before I have the 2k lol.

Btw aesthetics wise your car choice was pretty good, I looked around and there's not another 1500 dollar car I can spot that looks better. That 91 Saturn you're getting is very clean, someone treated that car good back then.
    Oh, that car isn't the actual car, it's just the model and color. The one I'm getting has more scratches on it. My father and I are looking at another car, a Chevy Prism,, for $2250.

And I'm probably not gonna get any peripherals when I get my new PC, even though my current monitor is sub 1080p, at 1680 x 1050, although I'm perfectly fine with that resolution anyway.

Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    Oh, that car isn't the actual car, it's just the model and color. The one I'm getting has more scratches on it. My father and I are looking at another car, a Chevy Prism,, for $2250.

And I'm probably not gonna get any peripherals when I get my new PC, even though my current monitor is sub 1080p, at 1680 x 1050, although I'm perfectly fine with that resolution anyway.
    Try out Car Gurus.

This isn't in your state obviously but this civic is worth 1,995 it's an 01.

I don't know what's at stake or if you guys are willing to save up a bit more but you can snag an 05 Scion TC for like 4800 sometimes. (Exact car pictured below actually lol)

This 2000 Celica GT is 3,992.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member

not overly fond of that aesthetic

I sort of prefer my set up which is practically standard Skyrim but with HD textures, some lighting changes, improved water, snow, foliage, etc. Not a huge fan of the ENB series for it to be honest.

Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    not overly fond of that aesthetic

I sort of prefer my set up which is practically standard Skyrim but with HD textures, some lighting changes, improved water, snow, foliage, etc. Not a huge fan of the ENB series for it to be honest.
    I really like the atmosphere it gives. I don't like the blue filter in vanilla x} and I got bored of realistic ENB's.