Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Namikze17 Go to original post
    Anyone seen/ played these games:

These games and more were the **** when I was a kid.
    Nah, in my youth I was a PC/portable Nintendo gamer.

First game was Pokemon Yellow on the gbc when I was 5, then in 2001 I got the disc of Quake 3 for free from a friend of my fathers, it wasn't the official disc ;P he ran the internet cafe, I no longer have that disc as I transferred the data to another disc in order to keep it damage free.

I played a lot of Pokemon and Zelda until I was like 13 in 2006 I got a PS2 then and my first games were Kingdom Hearts 2 and DBZ sagas. Then I got Budokai, GoW, the DMC's Need for Speed Pro Street, the Prince of Persia games, and a ton of other stuff.

I still continued to play MMORPG's and stuff on the PC, I officially quit consoles shortly after PS3, I wasn't used to game droughts, on PS2 there was no end to the games, I had had it for a few years and hadn't even scratched the surface of the games.

Then on PS3 KH3 and FFXV never came, Silent Hill started to suck even worse than SH4, GoW took its time, Drakengard took its time, all the DBZ games were based off that terribad Tenkaichi fight style which required 0 skill, and I slowly watched all the series I loved turn to utter tripe.

So I said screw it, I gave my PS3 to my little brother and went back to PC.

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    @Sesh.

I can understand you're perspective.....I had a gameboy as a kid....and currently have a wii ( That I barely play with)

But I'm with you about KH3 and PS3......that made me cringe and happy when it FINALLY got announced.
    Lollollol

And KH2 is the best game ever to me.

Nyvri's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Namikze17 Go to original post
    @Fatal

You sound like that Innocent girl in your Sig.

How do I sound to you?
    Like that one guy who got punctured by a giant demon fox to save his recently born child. Oh, and in DUB. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no I didn't.

But no srs, I'm not the girl, I'm the alpaca.

She's my wife Emily.

Me and my son Chester.

Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    *snip*
    Ditto. I especially got tired of the 3-5 minute booting up AC on last-gen hardware. I only use my consoles for competitive games like NUNS and FPS these days.

I grew up on the PS2, and I still think that was the best console to date. It was before JRPGs stopped caring about story and hadn't gone to absolute **** on the PS3.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    I see you as the alpaca *****

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    Ah I understand you entirely I felt the same way as you, although I'm younger and have driven way less and indeed the Honda Civic was my first and only car ;P I do ridiculous amounts of research.

What I've learned is Ford is actually quite respectable today, at least the mustang is. I've heard it's pretty reliable and of course seen it for myself through friends cars.

If you insist on going foreign though man I gotta say the first car on my mind when I went shopping was.

Honda accord coupe 08 or up.

Spoiler:  Show

It just doesn't get anymore reliable, problems usually don't occur until after 300k miles. This is from experience with 3 Hondas, 2 of my fathers and 1 of my own.

Then I saw the newer Mustangs and you know, I liked em I thought they were lousy though like most people but after reading around they seem to be pretty reliable and very affordable to repair.

Camaro is on the other hand better quality usually, save for the interior imo, Ford has really slayed it in the interior materials quality.

Highest quality always seems to be German though but the repair costs can be high.

Have you seen the interior of a Volkswagen CC? It's really nice.
    Lol! how old are you sesheenku? And there is nothing wrong with doing research! I would actually do the same. Ah... Back when I was in high school, about 30% of the school had a mustang. I tend to forget about it! Not sure why when even my father had one! His was older. an 88' to be exact! I loved that thing! it was grey on the outside and all red/maroon inside! lol. So yes, they actually are reliable!

How funny! I was thinking about getting a honda coupe or accord! about a 08'-09' a brand new '14 would be too expensive ;_; at least for me right now. When I become rich or very affluent.. I'll drive a Tesla. Haha until then, one can dream.

Oh! Camaro's in my opinion are a fancier mustang! lol both pack muscle though!

I must agree the germans make a great car! But I have also heard the same about repair. and No I have not! I will have to look it up!

@ Rice What the love triangle you have there! Hahah! The funny part is I'm really actually interested in writing a short story. lol! #hotmess

@Namikaze Yes! I played Sly cooper actually! and a little bit of the street 2 game! Sly is muh shiz though!

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Do it pop.

Write it.

Write it like there's no tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Fatal-Feit Go to original post
    Like that one guy who got punctured by a giant demon fox to save his recently born child. Oh, and in DUB. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no I didn't.

She's my wife Emily.

Me and my son Chester.

Ditto. I especially got tired of the 3-5 minute booting up AC on last-gen hardware. I only use my consoles for competitive games like NUNS and FPS these days.

I grew up on the PS2, and I still think that was the best console to date. It was before JRPGs stopped caring about story and hadn't gone to absolute **** on the PS3.
    I actually was gonna say that you were the alpaca.....but didn't want to seem offensive or mean. And lololol at how you described me.....that nail hurt you know!? And only say a COUPLE last words to my own son!?

( Sigh) well at least he forgives me now.....

Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Fatal-Feit Go to original post

She's my wife Emily.

Me and my son Chester.

I feel like last gen was a failure compared to PS2 gen. I don't know man, once Microsoft started to push too hard it seems like everything went to ****. Not surprising seeing as they can't even make a consistently good Windows OS.

Then again they humbled Sony who had gotten a bit arrogant after the PS2.

Originally Posted by poptartz20 Go to original post
    Lol! how old are you sesheenku? And there is nothing wrong with doing research! I would actually do the same. Ah... Back when I was in high school, about 30% of the school had a mustang. I tend to forget about it! Not sure why when even my father had one! His was older. an 88' to be exact! I loved that thing! it was grey on the outside and all red/maroon inside! lol. So yes, they actually are reliable!

How funny! I was thinking about getting a honda coupe or accord! about a 08'-09' a brand new '14 would be too expensive ;_; at least for me right now. When I become rich or very affluent.. I'll drive a Tesla. Haha until then, one can dream.

Oh! Camaro's in my opinion are a fancier mustang! lol both pack muscle though!

I must agree the germans make a great car! But I have also heard the same about repair. and No I have not! I will have to look it up!

I'm 21, born in 93.

Good to hear from someone who knows, the 2010 and up models are especially pleasing to look at. I can't afford grabber blue but candy apple red is just as good ;P with black stripes of course.

If you want a blue or red Accord coupe it can be pretty pricey, the black ones are reasonably priced. Might be able to scrape a 2010 one if you go with a more typical color.

I gotta say I used to dream of owning various cars but now that I've seen the beauty of simple American muscle, if this next car impresses me it'll be the brand I stick with for a while and my next move will be an expensive model of the Camaro or a Shelby GT500.

I'm getting into mortgage brokering soon and moving off to Miami again so my wages will be pretty insane with the cost of housing over there. Even with a typical 200k house it won't take but 4 houses to net me 64k or so at those prices and that could be the money I make before the year is even up.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Nami, his avatar is literally girls licking an photoshopped in image of an alpaca

what do you think was there before the alpaca was photoshopped in.

that's what I meant by seeing him as an alpaca *****

@Jexx.

My fault...man, I'm just off my "Hokage" game today....