JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Nah most fav chars are usually Sasuke and Madara or something.

While Sakura is mutually accepted as the worst.

Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Namikze17 Go to original post
    Hmm...sounds dangerous.

I'm probably a favorite there I guess?
    It can be pretty bad, there's a lot of sharp people on there.

It's more laid back there rule wise while the members themselves, as you have probably been able to tell by me will grab your post and chew it up if it's not carefully worded.

As for you there's actually Minato fans in the Konoha Library that will defend you to the point of making clearly nonsensical and biased arguments.

You can say what you want about Itachi fans but Itachi fans are generally trollish about their love and Minato fans are usually oblivious to their bias and idiocy while hypocritically calling others out on the same things.

Everyones freaking out about that new naruto movie claiming it's a timeskip.

Meanwhile I'm just worried this means Hidan will die because he runs out of time.

though that great tree cocoon may have snagged him up and healed him with senju properties #tryinghard

Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    Everyones freaking out about that new naruto movie claiming it's a timeskip.

Meanwhile I'm just worried this means Hidan will die because he runs out of time.

though that great tree cocoon may have snagged him up and healed him with senju properties #tryinghard
    I don't even know anymore Kishi is on so many illegal substances when he writes that I can't predict anything anymore lol. I just sit down and let it happen.

I care so little than when Kakashi pulled out Susanoo, I laughed my *** off for 2 minutes.. Seriously, I just laughed, I had tears in my eyes.

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    @Mayrice.

Those Threads make me:

I noticed my fav characters tend to be cold-blooded killers.

.....huh

@sesh

same. Kakashi with susano'o was hilarious

Thanks guys!
    @Mayrice Here it is if you to look at it! Be warned it is a little angsty. It's basically every negative thought I've ever had put into extremes and exaggerated to fit a theatre environment. You know , since theatre requires you to be a little over the top.
    Originally Posted by masterfenix2009 Go to original post
    Well, here it is. Hope it isn't too angsty for you or too long.

Character: Hey, look its nothing. No- really its not a big deal.(Pause)It's just everything is going to change soon, you know. Everything is going to end. And soon we will all move on. And you know, I try to make the best of it. I changed schedules, planned events, canceled and ditched important stuff to just be with you guys. I base my life around my friends. Around you.But everyone is always too busy. They have work or family events. And it sucks because.Everything in my life that I do, I do for you guys.

Maybe its cuz I'm lonely. I mean, I don't know why, I have a great family. My mom will work herself to death for me. But I hate spending time with them. I don't know why, but the longer I'm with them, the longer they irritate me. Maybe it's a phase you know. Angsty teen hates being with mom and dad and plans to move out and barely see them. And when he gets older he'll miss them and spend time with them because he realizes that they won't be here to love you forever.

In a way that's how I feel about you. Life is moving on and I don't know how if I can handle that. I mean after this we might never see each other again. I know we will probably still hang out, but soon you have to evolve. You'll meet someone new, maybe find someone you love, get married, have kids, grow old together. And you will leave me in the dust and foget about me. I know that I can't move on because I know that the real world has no place for me. I have no interest in getting a job I hate and I'm terrible at every single thing that I enjoy doing. While you live happily and die with the ones you love, I'll be in the dark and die old and alone. You know I was use to being alone because I never had real friends. I coule enjoy being alone. But then you all came along and sprinkled some magic in my life. And I've been at you like a lost puppy since. Soon I'll be wthout you.

Well, that's good for you though. I mean I add way to much annoyance and stress to your life. Oh please don't act like I don't. I try to get involved with whatever you guys do. And since I am so terrible at everything and I work and thnk at much slower and idiotic way then you, I hold you all back. You could all soar much higher if it wasn't for me. I- I'm sorry for being so selfish. I just can't bear a moment without you all.

You know this was a bad time, I'll see you later.(pause) No really, stop I don't want to talk- I - I just- WOULD YOU JUST STOP. Just stop. Stop acting like you care. Like you give a crap about me. You think you do. Out of guilt or some misguided attempt at being nice and sincere. But you don't. Why don't I do us both a favor. Go away. Just go. Just get on with it and end my suffering. And if you do really care about me, don't come back. I can't handle you leaving again.After ths year it will be time to say our goodbyes anyway. You know that old quote frome the movie Hook? Goodbye means goingaway. And going away means forgetting. Well..Goodbye.

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    I don't even know anymore Kishi is on so many illegal substances when he writes that I can't predict anything anymore lol. I just sit down and let it happen.

I care so little than when Kakashi pulled out Susanoo, I laughed my *** off for 2 minutes.. Seriously, I just laughed, I had tears in my eyes.
    ^ This. I literally laughed inside when I saw that from afar. Though me and the other Kages are talking with the LEGENDARY SO6P

@master

I can't really tell what that's about without context but thanks for sharing.

The text itself could use work IMO but it's all about performance I suppose so it doesn't really matter what the text says

Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    I noticed my fav characters tend to be cold-blooded killers.

.....huh

@sesh

same. Kakashi with susano'o was hilarious
    I learned that day that there isn't a suitable ROFL meme to describe that event. Kishi should try comedy, he'd be better at it.

Originally Posted by Namikze17 Go to original post
    ^ This. I literally laughed inside when I saw that from afar. Though me and the other Kages are talking with the LEGENDARY SO6P
    I was literally on the floor laughing loud as hell. Best moment in the manga by FAR.