🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
  1. #291
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,492
    Originally Posted by jeordievera Go to original post
    It's.... It's just so beautiful! I'm speechless
    Thanks, I made it myself
    Share this post

  2. #292
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Thanks, I made it myself
    I guess you know your way around photoshop or whatever you made it with
    Share this post

  3. #293
    Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,567
    Originally Posted by masterfenix2009 Go to original post
    Lol. The funny thing is, that those are all thoughts and feelings in my head. I keep them all hidden and repressed and never say anything because I know they are stupid bipolar things. But the person is different then me because I would not actually say the things the way the character says it because it is a little over the top. I also exaggerated certain events and emotions. But thanks for the honesty though. I'll keep that in mind while I edit it and rehearse it tomorrow.
    That's cool all teens have some degree of that, as long as you recognize what it is it won't matter in the long run.

    Originally Posted by jeordievera Go to original post
    What door? The back door? I will zip it right here. I knew you were trouble...
    Back door's closed ever since some brute broke it down.

    I should have paid for the back door insurance but the salesman for it was sleazy looking.
    Share this post

  4. #294
    itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wales Boyo
    Posts
    7,412
    Stop talking about feelings you wusses, feelings are supposed to be bottled up and hidden away.

    Share this post

  5. #295
    Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    Back door's closed ever since some brute broke it down.

    I should have paid for the back door insurance but the salesman for it was sleazy looking.
    You should have seamlessly accesible all off your doors!

    Another topic: I got fired today, awesome!
    Share this post

  6. #296
    Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,567
    Originally Posted by itsamea-mario Go to original post
    Stop talking about feelings you wusses, feelings are supposed to be bottled up and hidden away.


    Bottles are the devils tools. Blasphemer! Defiler! Debaser! Besmircher! Hooligan! Ruffian!

    Marry my ferret.

    Originally Posted by jeordievera Go to original post
    You should have seamlessly accesible all off your doors!
    I was gonna do that but Ubisoft fined me, only they can have seamless doors apparently.

    Originally Posted by jeordievera Go to original post
    Another topic: I got fired today, awesome!
    I was hired for 50 dollars a night at a tea party, cause I'm totally like, a super good conversationalist, people love me at tea parties. I eat your crumpets and drink your tea and it only costs 50 bucks! What a deal!
    Share this post

  7. #297
    Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    I was hired for 50 dollars a night at a tea party, cause I'm totally like, a super good conversationalist, people love me at tea parties. I eat your crumpets and drink your tea and it only costs 50 bucks! What a deal!
    I want to do tea parties! I would be really good, I'm quite easy going. But... someone offered me to work with kids... Well that... that would be a disaster!
    Share this post

  8. #298
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,492
    Originally Posted by itsamea-mario Go to original post
    Stop talking about feelings you wusses, feelings are supposed to be bottled up and hidden away.


    Someone thinks you are dead btw, can't remember who said it but yeah.
    Share this post

  9. #299
    Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,567
    Originally Posted by jeordievera Go to original post
    I want to do tea parties! I would be really good, I'm quite easy going. But... someone offered me to work with kids... Well that... that would be a disaster!
    Are you qualified?



    Think you can handle this?
    Share this post

  10. #300
    JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,478
    Darby doesn't seem to like the game Journey (one of my fav games of all time)



    #emotionallyconflicted

    Edit:

    False alarm. He likes it.



    #thiswouldcertainlyposeaproblemotherwise
    Share this post