I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    Remember Youtube? Think back far enough. You will.

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    I think if I get decent results this year I will try to get into a university, but can't be bothered trying so I need to hope I can pass without studying again - even though I got pretty mediocre results.

Uni sounds fun.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    I think if I get decent results this year I will try to get into a university, but can't be bothered trying so I need to hope I can pass without studying again - even though I got pretty mediocre results.

Uni sounds fun.
    That's such a bad mindset to have. You need to do something with your life. If not to live a grand lifestyle then to at least work at doing something you love doing.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Pac what are you majoring in

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post

Uni sounds fun.
    You just have to try harder, my dear.

Life was never made to be easy and we will all have our share of discouragements.

Think and stay positive.

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Space Rock anyone?! Anyone else like Angels and Airwaves?

Great Job! >.> that is you playing is it not? Lol! I watched a couple other videos! I liked the AC3 poster in the back (it showed up in the reflection of the guitar!) but really keep up the great work!

Originally Posted by KEVT2011 Go to original post
    Dead serious, Illustrator is too organized for my tastes, it's like math therefore terryfying
    Hahah! how funny... I can't do math worth a crap. -_-

Also! I work in the graphic design field as well.. .and as far as classes go, at least here I learned a little bit. But I feel it's different for people like you and rice who are more art driven. You don't have a use for Indesign and illustrator ( even though it would be handy for many reasons) as much as photoshop. because it's an all in one type of thing. brushes, effects, etc.

@ Wolf Actually Sony has turned a profit after massive cut downs this quarter? But either way I hope you enjoy your PC. . I think it was an early call though! Unless you just really wanted a PC to begin with !

@ Sesheenku Oh! awesome! so does your family business have to deal with real estate down there?

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    Pac what are you majoring in
    Pharmacy! Soo hard, but gonna be worth it. Gonna be on about £22,000 as soon as I go into work what about you?

Originally Posted by poptartz20 Go to original post
    Great Job! >.> that is you playing is it not? Lol! I watched a couple other videos! I liked the AC3 poster in the back (it showed up in the reflection of the guitar!) but really keep up the great work!
    Yeah that is me haha. I have 3 AC3 posters in my room

Thanks for the kind words! Very simplistic guitar work but Angels and Airwaves sends me to such a happy place I can't help but play their stuff every day haha

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm thinking of going for an Anthropology degree once I transfer from community college. Which will be in 1 1/2 - 2 years depending on whether I take summer classes or not next year.

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    That's such a bad mindset to have. You need to do something with your life. If not to live a grand lifestyle then to at least work at doing something you love doing.
    Not that bad trust me, I had a friend who was the class idiot - never lifted a finger. He was the first to leave school and get a job. I'm not the only one to not put in much effort.

Plus, I passed all my highers (equivalent to English A levels) without studying last year so there's a chance I will do it again. Even if I don't, I can certainly get into college and do something. I'm not failing at life like you assumed.