Assassin's Creed Remastered?

I last few months we have seen quite few games getting remastered for the new generation of consoles and the reception of those is peaty good. So I've been thinking what about if we get AC1 and Ezio Trilogy re released on the new consoles and PC with better graphics? Assassin's Creed games already looked good on last gen hardware but they had its problem (Especially second one) like terrible draw distance of textures and shadows and a lost of frame tearing which could quickly destroy the experience... So what do you think? Would you like to have some old AC games remastered for new gen?

I'd buy a remaster of AC1 on PS4, especially if it also included Bloodlines

fcederberg's Avatar Member
    Yes yes yes! Give me now!

Siddlee's Avatar Junior Member
    Much larger/denser crowds (including guards, potentially) would really change and boost the dynamic of every current AC game.
    Sending Altaïr into the crowd to hide was always a main intention of AC1 that was never realised.

Siddlee's Avatar Junior Member
    They could also tease us modern day fans by adding and unlocking new puzzles subject-16 style when completing multiple games in the series.
    Could even blend them into one as the story seamlessly integrates between games.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe when the (next) next gen arrives, now (IMO) it's too soon.

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Would be awesome, but it would take some time since the hardware/engines are completely different.

Yes, please!

I really want them to put the Ezio trilogy into one game and with the extra power provided by the next-gen consoles, this shouldn't be impossible. I always wanted to be able to revisit Florence, Venice, Rome and all the other cities as old Ezio. I'd love to climb the Colosseum or the Duomo with the Hookblade. Just imagine standing on top of those buildings and looking at the cities with next-gen graphics. They could even add a couple of new missions to bridge the gap between Brotherhood and Revelations.

Oh well, it'll probably never happen, sadly enough.

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    This has been requested several times in threads like these...so ubi could take notice if this is being passed on...

I think it's pretty likely, people want it and ubi would gladly do it to please their fans and make some dosh. I see it as a likely possibility.

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    They don't have time for that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►