So how good is Freedom Cry?

Worth the $10? I'm intrigued, it's the first AC game to actually have a black Assassin as a protagonist, wish it wasn't in a dlc though.

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    I didn't finish it. I gave up at the bit where you have to sneak up to the house at night as a slave, Couldn't figure out where the objective was.

HiddenKiller612's Avatar Senior Member
    Adewale is badass and the blunderbuss is an awesome weapon... The story is decent, it is a little short but good overall...

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Hell yes it's worth ten bucks. It's the best DLC AC has ever had IMO (although that really isn't saying much, most of it sucked). Adewale is cool, the story is well-written, and there's a surprising amount of side content to do. Expect about 10-15 hours of content if you do everything.

AherasSTRG's Avatar Senior Member
    Best value-for-money DLC the AC series has to offer right now. It will also give you some insight on Adewale's character and the upcoming games (Rogue and Unity).

Not even slightly.

wvstolzing's Avatar Senior Member
    Definitely worth the $10, but frustrating due to lots of wasted potential in terms of gameplay.

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    I have yet to finish it because I am still playing it. but so far it's not too bad! I mean, I would get it if you just in general like AC games and want to know more about Ade.

Nyvri's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    Hell yes it's worth ten bucks. It's the best DLC AC has ever had IMO (although that really isn't saying much, most of it sucked). Adewale is cool, the story is well-written, and there's a surprising amount of side content to do. Expect about 10-15 hours of content if you do everything.
    I wouldn't say 10-15 hours, it's more like 6-8 hours. Well, actually, maybe 10 hours if you're like me and tried to gather 2000 of all resources, and read most of the bios. The other 5 hours would be off the replayability which Freedom Cry does succeeds in. I can't get enough of freeing slaves and plantations. --God, I love the plantations. And some of the story missions were really quite good.

Anyway, as LoycalACFan said, hell ****ing yes. Not only are the locations different and changes the formula around, Ade also comes equipped with a new weapon and tonnes of his own kicka** animations. I wish I could fine a compilation video on Youtube.

RinoTheBouncer's Avatar Senior Member
    I loved it very much. It was an interesting story and had a nice protagonist. I don’t regret buying it. However, I wish it was more about the Assassins than about slavery.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►