The new trailer is cool... but....

alright... I'll be honest here, at first I'm ok not having playable female character in AC Unity, then.... this... "Arno Master Assassin GC Trailer" showed up. it is cool, way cooler than previous Assassin's Creed trailer(except Revelation and of course AC1), but here is my point....

DA HELL WHY DID YOU PUT A FEMALE PROTAGONIST/CHARACTER THAT ABLE TO FIGHT!?!?!? This is not helping your reasoning about that adding female model is hard!!!!

This is... just... dammit...
    You just pulled the wrong move Ubisoft, if this AC doesn't have playable female character, at least the next AC has the ability to play as female

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member

ArabianFrost's Avatar Senior Member
    Please place your comments concerning the trailer in the Thread made for it.

That being said, the CG models are not the ones used in game development, nor are they even made by the same studio.

Xstantin's Avatar Senior Member
    This is hue hue hue kinda thread, right?

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Yes, yes. We will always find something to complain about.

That said, this being the huehuehue thread, lemme add mine: huehuehuehueheuehhsckhs

yes... I know.. But Elise is a confirmed character, which means she'll get in game model... which means have in game animation, which also means, with a bit of tweaks over here and there, you can play with the model... which means we are suppose to be able to have playable female character

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh boy.. RUN!!

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    THEY DIDN'T ADD FEMALE AVATARS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO AVATARS. Everybody plays as Arno, always. This is a complete non-issue. They never said they were incapable of making female models, they've already done that many, many times...

Fatal-Feit's Avatar Senior Member
    They remade the game in under 3 weeks to satisfy the feminists. Did you know that?