1. #1
    npavcec's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    960

    Road to Paris web - best moves voting hacked

    I just logged to the Road to Paris web to check on my Best moves voting progress (I have uploaded a nice one this month), only to see that the whole thing has been hacked. There are videos which have 1000+ votes, but less views than my 29 votes video from the beginning of the month.

    I mean, what is the whole point of people uploading their BestMoves if it gets hacked so the cheaters pump their in-game rewards and the honest players get nothing.. ?!
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by npavcec Go to original post
    I just logged to the Road to Paris web to check on my Best moves voting progress (I have uploaded a nice one this month), only to see that the whole thing has been hacked. There are videos which have 1000+ votes, but less views than my 29 votes video from the beginning of the month.

    I mean, what is the whole point of people uploading their BestMoves if it gets hacked so the cheaters pump their in-game rewards and the honest players get nothing.. ?!
    Thanks for reporting this. Our team is already on it as we speak. Apologies for the inconvenience, we'll keep you updated with info as it becomes available
    Share this post

  3. #3
    cucu99's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    570
    There is also one of my videos which got 1000+ votes on r2p website and just appeared in best moves yesterday while i already uploaded like 8-9 days ago! 1 day before that video had like maximum 20 votes! I think there is a bug in r2p website codeing and they are not cheating. You know i don't need that rewards i already have every cards and easily can buy anything for my almost 5kk gold so obviously i'm not gonna risk my reputation for 75 wildcards!
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Could it just be that a few hundred players voted for a few of the most recent videos to just get their 5 wildcards with new month starting?
    Share this post

  5. #5
    npavcec's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    960
    Originally Posted by PresidentEth Go to original post
    Could it just be that a few hundred players voted for a few of the most recent videos to just get their 5 wildcards with new month starting?
    Yea, and stop exactly at 990-1010 votes? You have to be kidding..
    Share this post

  6. #6
    the page was also insanely slow for me yesterday, another pointer towards bots.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    What about confusing red line under your best move video, that deletes it, if you click it?
    And there is no any warning, by doing this action.

    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by npavcec Go to original post
    Yea, and stop exactly at 990-1010 votes? You have to be kidding..
    Well if someone created 1k uplay accounts to vote themselves up, it will be very obvious fo Ubi people when looking into it, so nothing to worry about either way.
    Share this post