dale533's Avatar Senior Member
    I have decided to take a break from posting this statistic. It is little changed from month to month, and is nothing more than evidence that the game is stagnant. In fact, I'm going back to playing SKYRIM for a while and will just be checking in for accumulating the daily rewards -- but not playing. For the rest of you few, have fun.

We now have less than two months to go before the doors shut on a very good game. Although I have not been playing during the past three months, I decided to finish off my Stats thread with two more posts about results of the ladder reset on Tuesdays. There will be one more post for the October reset to see the final result.

Code:
    	13Sep16	(diff from 07Jun16), 
    		weekly average(14 weeks)
    C1	  26921		 -10
    LC	  85884 	  -6
     C	 132168		   6
     K	 263216		  14
     S	 368677		  53
     R	1357095		 376

Today there were 54 of 26921 players who 
    were already active at the Champion level [0.2%]

Monday 12 September there were 945 out of 
    27326 players above champion 0% line, [3.5%].
    I.e. 405 players got down graded to LC.
    Interpretation?
    My take on these numbers is that the player population is fairly stagnant. Of the almost 27,000 people who are listed as being at the Champion level, fewer than 1,000 are actually playing the game. The small increases at the lower levels are most likely due only to people getting downgraded, not to new players moving up.

Final report. I will not bother posting the full set of numbers -- very stagnant. There are 537 players who have been active at the Champion level since the last reset in September (no reset in October). There have been a total of 1997 new users who joined since my last report --- one wonders why?
    On another note, for the past few days I have noticed that the Jackpot tourney has had about 50 participants or fewer, many of whom just joined without playing. Several months ago, that number was between 100 and 300 or so, depending on the type of deck for the tourney.

Time to pull the plug, and thanks for the fish :-}}

Thanks for creating these, Dale.

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789