noobaroniNcheez's Avatar Senior Member

Updated a couple hours ago.. can't connect to servers now

So I started up Fusion a couple hours ago after not playing for 2 or 3 days and I was greeted with a patch download. I downloaded it and now I can't connect to the Ubi servers no matter what I do.

This is what I get after hitting 'Enter' on the main menu.

If I just hit 'Continue' I get this message briefly:

And then in-game, clearly I'm not connected:

It's weird, it seems like the patch was for the DLC or something, yet I don't have anything and now I can't connect anymore. Not sure what happened, but I hope someone here can help me.

One thing I did figure out, by right clicking the Fusion launcher and going to previous versions and opening that, the game connects fine except obviously everything is outdated.. [my saved customs and stuff]:

Any ideas?

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    Hello,

That's strange. Do you still have this problem?
    Anyone else having this issue?

Otherwise, please contact the customer support: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ror-READ-FIRST
    They probably have some processes to troubleshoot this kind of issue.

Let me know if you're still blocked.

Regards,

Yes, I just checked and I'm still unable to connect. Evo Gold and Frontier are both working fine, it just seem to be Fusion that can't connect after the latest update.

I guess I'll get a ticket filled out with support, hopefully they can sort my issue out.

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    Ok, let me know if you're still blocked.

Regards,

Yeah I am. I have a ticket submitted, but it said I should receive a reply Mon-Fri so no idea when I'll be able to connect again.

RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by noobaroniNcheez Go to original post
    Yeah I am. I have a ticket submitted, but it said I should receive a reply Mon-Fri so no idea when I'll be able to connect again.
    Hey noobaroni, En0- is much better at PC support, but can you try something for me? I'm 95% sure it won't change the situation, though there's a slim chance that it might. Could you try launching Uplay with Admin rights, and then using Windows Explorer to try launching Trials as Admin as well?

Unfortunately, I am in the process of consolidating and installing new drives into my PC, so I can't actually give you the name and default location of the Trials executable. Sorry.

Originally Posted by ShiftySamurai Go to original post
    Hey noobaroni, En0- is much better at PC support, but can you try something for me? I'm 95% sure it won't change the situation, though there's a slim chance that it might. Could you try launching Uplay with Admin rights, and then using Windows Explorer to try launching Trials as Admin as well?

Unfortunately, I am in the process of consolidating and installing new drives into my PC, so I can't actually give you the name and default location of the Trials executable. Sorry.
    I talked with En0 on uplay last night but forgot to mention it here but I've got it sorted. I went through port forwarding and some other stuff the Ubi Support wanted me to try but that wasn't making a difference. Turns out and I don't understand how this was even happening, but someone in my house had been using my computer and some junk program called pastaleads iirc was installed. After I uninstalled that, Fusion worked fine.