m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member

Assassins Creed Unity Game Length

So I decided to make a thread for the actual campaign and side missions for the game. I just found this article and I didn't know where to place it. Sorry if this thread is unneeded but apparently the main campaign will take 15 - 20 hours to complete whilst everything including side quests will take around 100 hours. Now that is a long game!

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2...more-revealed/

naumaan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post
    So I decided to make a thread for the actual campaign and side missions for the game. I just found this article and I didn't know where to place it. Sorry if this thread is unneeded but apparently the main campaign will take 15 - 20 hours to complete whilst everything including side quests will take around 100 hours. Now that is a long game!

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2...more-revealed/
    i just hope I dont get bored of it ... all in all its good

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    cut that length by a third and now you have an accurate gauge of what the length really will be

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Sounds like a fair amount. Would prefer 30-40 hours of main campaign but you can only see so much of Paris I suppose.

I am happy. The one thing that really appealed to me about AC 4 was the incredibly large amount of activities you could do when you werent playing the story

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    I suppose gameplay hours aren't that big of a deal since most of the time you're basically just running to the next stab target, lol.

Xstantin's Avatar Senior Member
    @m4r-k7, seems like we gonna get a lot of activities in this one too. They keep bringing up 'A Thousand Stories of Paris'. Collecting Animus fragments =/= stories, right?

Yup Should be good!

rickprog's Avatar Member
    I've always wanted a longer AC game. I'm the kind of person that, whenever I buy a game, the only thing I do for days (other than going to college, of course) is playing the game, so I always end the main story thinking "that's it?". Of course, there's still lots of stuff to do and it takes ages to complete it, but perhaps having it a bit more balanced with a few more storyline hours and a bit less side content (just a bit, because that's what really makes you explore the setting in-depth, after all) could make it better.

What I tend to do with AC games is take my time with the story as I don't want to finish it too quickly. I normally only do like 1 or 2 main missions each time I play. Apart from that I just free roam and do other stuff

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►