HmS_Hawk's Avatar Member

Locked thread 2

SO if you guys dont like what I say ( even though I said nothing vulgar or disrespectful) it is always gonna be locked. What good is the forum if you cant tell people how ya feel. Mr Shade your not very good at being a Moderator. But I can tell you like the power you have.

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Is this guy being serious?

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    Bwahaha... this is hilarious. Dude stop.

with all this effort just save for a new system. It has nothing to do with what you are saying. stop being a TROLL.

still won't change the fact you will need a new system to play. if anything you should be happy for the franchise.

at this rate have fun getting banned!

I love these threads

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Oh look, it's another of those threads!

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    you told him he could lock the thread

GunnerGalactico's Avatar Senior Member
    If this is a locked thread, then why is it open?

is this like family therapy for everyone on the forums?

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by HmS_Hawk Go to original post
    SO if you guys dont like what I say ( even though I said nothing vulgar or disrespectful) it is always gonna be locked. What good is the forum if you cant tell people how ya feel. Mr Shade your not very good at being a Moderator. But I can tell you like the power you have.

Ok Buddy

Unity will not work on the 360 because it has been designed and built with development kits that have been implemented for the Next Generation consoles .

The 360 will not be able to handle and physically run the amount of technical input the game has received ! for example the seamless interaction the scale of the buildings in Paris .

The Notre Dam its self has been built on a 1.1 scale and took a year to create ! Paris alone is the size of AC3's frontier they are not going to scrap 4 years of in depth development for the sake of I'm not the position to buy a next generation console ( not that I'm saying that is the reason ) but for what ever reason its not going to happen as the opening sequence clearly states Next Gen starts here .

You want unity on the 360 then expect and inferior game which will end up a complete mess

Unity is a Next Generation Game designed for next Generation consoles ! My advice go and and buy a PS4 or Xbox one .

Suggest you watch here which will answer all your questions

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    Remaking threads, and discussing moderater actions on the boards are both against the rules. Combining both, doubly so.

If you have an issue, take it up with Mr_Shade via PM. Final warning before infractions.