Ошибка при запуске игры

Вечер добрый, помогите понять и решить проблему. При запуске игры выскакивает ошибка: ЗАПУСК ПРОГРАММЫ НЕ ВОЗМОЖЕН, ТАК КАК НА КОМПЬЮТЕРЕ ОТСУТСТВУЕТ XINPUT1_3.dll.Что это может быть? За раннее спасибо.

Better optimization ?

MY CONFIG: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz
    4,00 GB DDR2
    AMD Radeon R7 250

And I can run the game pretty low and a small resolution , what I want to ask if they will work harder on optimization so I can really see a perfomance boost after the fully release of the game .

Riqqee's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Calamity_Armor Go to original post
    MY CONFIG: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz
    4,00 GB DDR2
    AMD Radeon R7 250

And I can run the game pretty low and a small resolution , what I want to ask if they will work harder on optimization so I can really see a perfomance boost after the fully release of the game .
    Well the beta is limited to 30fps... and its sure there is some graphic work to do before launch.. so i believe it will not run better even if they do more optimizing....

Riqqee's Avatar Junior Member
    Does anyone know what ports you need to open to get crew working... my friend has problem he cant join my crew but everyone else can...

Originally Posted by guest-Vf0WuT5V Go to original post
    I bought the game on pre sale and perioda this in the beta, I downloaded everything right but when I open the game my monitor does not support, what to do? The crew beta will run at a resolution of 1920x1080?
    Me too.... how to change resolution....

So it doesn't work on Windows XP, eh? Wish I knew that before I spend all that time downloading it :/

Do I have a good enough processor?

I have a Intel Celeron N2830 with 2.16ghz but it can go up to 2.41ghz with Intel Burst. I know the minimum says 2.5ghz, but I was wondering if it might work or maybe you guys could give me suggestions. I really want to play this game :3

Anyone?

All you guys with old cheap pc's...common, you really cant demand a new game to support ya all.
    The good thing for you guys is, you can buy a console and it will run smoothly for years Alot cheaper than a new pc.
    I got a laptop from last year, and it cant run this game, thats just how it is.

MaXiiczek's Avatar Senior Member
    sorry, but your CPU is about 1/3 of power of a CPU marked as minimum... it's not only about a frenquency in these days...