🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

New online exploit that ruins hacking.

I'm testing it out now, but depending on where someone is hiding it allows for high accuracy to find them, the better the hiding spot the easier it is to find them.

Here is a video of them hiding on the L train station and me finding them using it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOVJJVTMWY

Kagurra's Avatar Senior Member
    So now you're just lying for views on your bad, unwatched content?

What is the point of this post otherwise? To show the devs an exploit so they can fix it? There's no exploit there, and we all know that.

No exploit that I can know with 100% accuracy if someone is on the L train station or any other such hiding area? I don't have to hunt them down just go straight to their area? No searching the road, or wasting time on the station if they arn't there? Already hard enough to hack without knowing where someone is within 20-100% accuracy.

Just used the same one to chase a guy up through a parking garage and find him.

Originally Posted by Wolfwing Go to original post
    No exploit that I can know with 100% accuracy if someone is on the L train station or any other such hiding area? I don't have to hunt them down just go straight to their area? No searching the road, or wasting time on the station if they arn't there? Already hard enough to hack without knowing where someone is within 20-100% accuracy.

Just used the same one to chase a guy up through a parking garage and find him.
    Took you forever to find the guy hiding in an obvious location. Stop with the random BS.

Originally Posted by Kagurra Go to original post
    Took you forever to find the guy hiding in an obvious location. Stop with the random BS.
    Actually it's not that obvious :> I've sat at the same place, 9/10 guys don't even go near the station, and 25% was waiting for exploit to tell me he was there, 19% deciding if I should wait till 50% and decided I wouldn't need it and checked the platform because that was my first guess, since he wasn't there checked the rooof.

Originally Posted by Wolfwing Go to original post
    Actually it's not that obvious :> I've sat at the same place, 9/10 guys don't even go near the station, and 25% was waiting for exploit to tell me he was there, 19% deciding if I should wait till 50% and decided I wouldn't need it and checked the platform because that was my first guess, since he wasn't there checked the rooof.

what

1-25% was me waiting to see if he took bait to go on the L train station, then 26-42 or so was deciding if I should wait to see if he stayed on the station or not, but decided to just go after anyway.

Here is me using it at a parking lot :> Was really funny when guy threw a grenade at me :>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYSQnO7g2tM

"Using" what? You haven't mentioned one word about the actual "exploit" whatsoever, and I'm not watching any more of your videos.

Also, stop double posting.

Originally Posted by Kagurra Go to original post
    "Using" what? You haven't mentioned one word about the actual "exploit" whatsoever, and I'm not watching any more of your videos.

Also, stop double posting.
    if you actually watch it you might see the exploit, I'm just warning people about it. It makes hiding pretty much pointless now in hacking.