Game gone for good?

Or is their a time for services to go back up? just a 2 hour time frame so i know i wont get killed if i dont get on asap lol.

No, it will start 24 hours after it went down is my guess. That's how they've handled major interruptions in the past. Clearly no-one at Ubi support is bothering with the game now, so you won't see any announcement.

LASTWARRIOR1955's Avatar Junior Member
    Await monday when somebody notices lol

Yes I fear you are right.

Let me elucidate here, because I am going to link to this from other Ubi games, and it will never get edited/removed because Ubi couldn't give a **** about this game and have abandoned it. The idiots don't understand that they are alienating people who could have been apostles for them.

Ubi have made some great online games, of which this is one. However, they have no idea how to make money out of a "F2P" online game and consequently the game fails (bigtime!). It's happened here. It will happen soon on MMDOC, and it's only a question of time on Panzer General. If there are other games I feel sure that it applies there as well.

So let me make this clear to every sucker who is playing one of these, or other, Ubi games. Ubi commercial department don't know their arse from their elbow. Their developers come up with superb strategy game after game, but Ubi just can't make it pay. Other developers must be laughing their way to the bank.

Ubi, until you sack this bunch of losers and start again, you are destined for failure.

LOL. Still down. Maybe it has gone for good. After all with free subscriptions they don't have to give anyone compensation any more.

Wow, still down... They just don't give a crap anymore do they? Not that it really matters seeing as activity in the game isn't that great these days. Guess they figured that they might as well end the game now and save a few bucks from running the game

Would've been nice to finish the last world(s), but I guess we should be used to Ubi finding new ways to disappoint us time and time again by now^^

I Fear it´s the end of the game. Ubi is not interested in a game, that don´t give them any profit. The players have someting to learn: Don´t give Ubi any money!

After leaving the PVP scene and being a non-subscriber for so long, I'm glad I got a chance to pop back into both before the game closed. Reminded me of the great times we had. I think this is the worst outage in the history of the game so far, and it came without any advanced warning, and not even so much as a non-default blurb on the maintenance notification page. To say that they don't care is an understatement. Ah well... at least they're not going to leave us with an unrealistic sweet memory of the way things were so that we miss it. ;-)

Up again now, but it seems bugged. Plus if you had maintenance woes, prepare for the worst - time has not been reset.