Maybe a red herring... It's a Canadian week? Bryan Adams? OK... I'm just sitting here thinking "Billy Tallent??? Who the hell is that???" Am I the only one?

Originally Posted by fredyellowone Go to original post
    So, it's Billy Talent?

Wow. That was quick.
    the picture kinda looks like a touring station wagon as well. So I am really hoping it's the Ramones though cause I'd love to learn I wanna be sedated.

Originally Posted by shannondluff Go to original post
    the picture kinda looks like a touring station wagon as well. So I am really hoping it's the Ramones though cause I'd love to learn I wanna be sedated.
    I think it's Johnny Ramone getting into a taxicab in London with his guitar...

I could be wrong, I never saw the HCL movie...

Joey Ramone played a cameo in the movie Hardcore Logo...

The rest of the image is throwing me off though lol! I hope someone figures that part out...

I meant Johnny Ramone, he was the guitarist. Joey sang.

Originally Posted by Master_Cylinder Go to original post
    I meant Johnny Ramone, he was the guitarist. Joey sang.
    Just figuring out references with The Ramones and the movie Hardcore Logo

So Far...touring is on the soundtrack, Joey Ramone was in the movie

Maybe it could be a punk rock three pack?

Just taking guesses now LOL

Originally Posted by Master_Cylinder Go to original post
    He showed us his stump, Victoria, ever see a man's stump?
    Really having a tough time not quoting Michael Scott here...

Originally Posted by ErebusYYC Go to original post
    Joey Ramone played a cameo in the movie Hardcore Logo...

The rest of the image is throwing me off though lol! I hope someone figures that part out...
    I think the Talent quote is just to get us to the soundtrack...we'll see.

It could be a single DLC, not a pack...

Thanks, No Photoshop for me, so I will have to rely on you experts, I guess.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by xKeo Go to original post
    he showed us his stump
    victor(?) ever see a man's stump

Possibly a quote from a movie or something? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116488/quotes

Hard Core Logo (1996), one of the character's named.... Billy Tallent
    I was rushed for time this week in creating the clue, so it wasn't terribly complex, but wow, that did not take you long at all. Congrats! Yes, that's a phonetic alphabet (IPA). All that's missing is the source image but you've cracked the important bits.

Tuesday is Canada Day and Billy Talent (one L for the band, two Ls for the character) is from Ontario and have enjoyed major success in their homeland, so that's a nice little tie-in. Since people have been asking about tunings, all five songs are in Drop D.

BTW I swear I didn't put him up to this, but imagine my delight when I saw this Tweet on Monday...!

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by xKeo Go to original post
    he showed us his stump
    victor(?) ever see a man's stump

Possibly a quote from a movie or something? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116488/quotes

Hard Core Logo (1996), one of the character's named.... Billy Tallent
    I was rushed for time this week in creating the clue, so it wasn't terribly complex, but wow, that did not take you long at all. Congrats! Yes, that's a phonetic alphabet (IPA). All that's missing is the source image but you've cracked the important bits.

Tuesday is Canada Day and Billy Talent (one L for the band, two Ls for the character) is from Ontario and have enjoyed major success in their homeland, so that's a nice little tie-in. Since people have been asking about tunings, all five songs are in Drop D.

BTW I swear I didn't put him up to this, but imagine my delight when I saw this Tweet on Monday...!