View Poll Results: Would you lie AC Unity to become an Ezio-style Trilogy or to have a 2nd Installment

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, be awesome

28 73.68%
  • No, to early to tell, I dont like Arno or his setting that much

10 26.32%

AC Unity into Ezio style Trilogy/Second Installment?

Just wondering if anyone thinks AC Unity should have a sequel that goes into the Napoleonic Wars throughout Europe at select locations, where Napoleon Bonaparte becomes the new Templar Grandmaster/Rodrigo Borgia archetype arch-villain. Maybe he gets a piece of Eden or something lol:

Yay? or Nay?

I think itd be pretty sweet.

Eh... This is suppose to be a poll how do you do that? Sorry XD

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    It most likely will.

It's probably already 2 years in development.

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    I think so, but I think Ubi will feel the wrath of the Connor fans first before they make any further progress... >_>;;;

But they said that they were done with trilogies, but how knows? Maybe plans have changed yet again....

I was just wondering since Napoleonic Wars are one of my favorite time periods in history. And I have some kind of minor obsession with Napoleon lol XD

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    @wendy

cool. I like passions like that

@humble

I will eat popcorn when the backlash arrives.

ACfan443's Avatar Senior Member
    If it wasn't for the unnecessary 'I don't like Arno or his setting that much', I would have been more inclined to vote, that probably should have been a separate option.

Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    @wendy

cool. I like passions like that

@humble

I will eat popcorn when the backlash arrives.
    Lmao

Originally Posted by ACfan443 Go to original post
    If it wasn't for the unnecessary 'I don't like Arno or his setting that much', I would have been more inclined to vote, that probably should have been a separate option.
    Eh... Sorry :/

Nope, not for a few years at least. Well, in case the main character is Arno.

I want the ******** of expecting a life story of every main character to stop (and the illusion caused by Ezio's Trilogy that full story arcs aren't full story arcs unless they're whole life stories), which also means I don't want an Arno sequel. If it's about some other person - maybe yes.

Originally Posted by Farlander1991 Go to original post
    Nope, not for a few years at least. Well, in case the main character is Arno.

I want the ******** of expecting a life story of every main character to stop (and the illusion caused by Ezio's Trilogy that full story arcs aren't full story arcs unless they're whole life stories), which also means I don't want an Arno sequel. If it's about some other person - maybe yes.
    In the case of characters like AC 4's Edward Kenway, I agree. He was a great character, but one game was all that was needed to fulfill his story.

I'm just missing all the hype attached to Ezio. I want another character to be as good as he was that deserves more than one game. We havnt seen much of Arno yet, but I guess Im growing attached pretty early on looking for that exact thing. And I love the setting lol. That's just me.

Plot Twist

Arno is actually Napoleon.

Seriously though, I think it would be interesting. My main concern is that even though this would be cool, I want a new setting in a more exotic locale.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►