Rocksmith Rewind - A look back at DLC

Hey everyone!

While the DLC creation has stopped, I thought it would be fun to look back at some old DLC in our 1570-strong song library (and save myself from boredom). I'm putting together a series of videos focusing on artists, song packs and general themes to suggest songs I like or ones I think may have been missed by some.

So far I've done two videos with more to come! I hope you like them and I'm open to suggestions on themes you may want to see.

Stay well!

Rocksmith Rewind - The Cure Song Pack
    Rocksmith Rewind - Acoustic Songs
     4 people found this helpful

Cool videos man!
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks kami-kun!

A new video out tonight, this time looking at those big artists who unfortunately only managed to get one song in game. Fantastic songs, but they leave me feeling like Oliver asking for more. So I suggest what else might be nice to have

Rocksmith Rewind - Big Artists, Only One Song

Rocksmith Rewind - Secret Guest Guitarists

This time I took a little look at some songs in game that have you playing guitar charts from some big names in songs you wouldn't expect to see them appear in! A few are lucky enough to have their own packs, but the others have no official representation in game so this is all we have (for now?)

This isn't a complete list and there are some really cool artists I didn't touch on for this video, but these I did talk about are definitely some solid parts, with a couple I didn't know about until researching!

Rocksmith Rewind - Airbourne

Back to an artist song pack this week, and this is a strong guitar focused hard rock affair. Worth checking out if you want a pack that makes you feel like a guitar god!

Rocksmith Rewind - James Jamerson

I made a different sort of video this time around, treating it more as a mini bio of a fantastic musician who isn't even named in-game! If you're not familiar with James Jamersons work as a bassist, this is a short taste of his life, his influence and his songs, and which ones you can play in Rocksmith.

What if I play on Mac Mr. PC Gaming?

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    You can buy smart TVs (or dongles), so you can watch YouTube videos on your TV if your Mac doesn't offer that functionality.

hth

@pcgamingisted You are a great content creator and you've got a huge talent for these type of videos.
     3 people found this helpful

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by chrobar Go to original post
    @pcgamingisted You are a great content creator and you've got a huge talent for these type of videos.
    Agreed! These are fantastic!