1. #1

    Campaign Query

    just read the news in the official website
    New campaign decklist and reward of 5000 gold inplace of 1000
    does that mean old players can re do the campaign for the changed opponent and greater reward?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    No, ubi supports only new players and don't care about people who finished campains for eg. yesterday just like me.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Thats really ****ty
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Yep, yesterdey i lost around 200k gold.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    twardy_'s Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,226
    Originally Posted by kenez14 Go to original post
    No, ubi supports only new players and don't care about people who finished campains for eg. yesterday just like me.
    so you just only lost 600k gold in 2 days
    it would be so hard to show that they care about ppl who did those campaings allrdy... but its to much
    Share this post

  6. #6
    I really hope they will allow us older players to get gold for the campains we completed and got just 1000.
    4000 gold for each completed campain sounds fair.

    I am strugling to get all Hon cards with random packs.
    I got 90/100.
    Some extra gold would be nice and quicken my way towards all hon cards.

    Ubisoft please be good.

    Share this post

  7. #7
    I guess its time for more trust issues.

    "you already played the campaign? thats cool, btw , we're raising the rewards, tough luck champ."

    If they need new players so badly, they should do well not to ostracize their old players in the process, we are the best commercial they could ever have, we bring in our friends, help the new guys learn the ropes, and support eachother.

    So please ubi, give us the chance to do over the campaign, with 4k gold instead of 5k if we've already completed it.

    No need to make more disgruntled players, or booming minorites screaming for justice and trashtalking you.

    Do one nice thing at a time and keep the harmony form here on out, you already repaired a lot of broken bridges with the change to daylies, so if you keep going that road, old people will be happier, and new players will hear of the good deeds which you have devoted your life to doing.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Snodtheone Go to original post
    I guess its time for more trust issues.

    "you already played the campaign? thats cool, btw , we're raising the rewards, tough luck champ."

    If they need new players so badly, they should do well not to ostracize their old players in the process, we are the best commercial they could ever have, we bring in our friends, help the new guys learn the ropes, and support eachother.
    So those people would say to their friends to stay away from this game because they got less in the campaign then their friends will?
    Can't they be happy that the new players have it a little bit easier instead of thinking about egoistical reasons?

    If not how about the new players also cry about the fact that they didn't get the promo codes which now don't work? This is the same scenario for them.
    There is no trust issue here. Only greed.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by LuziferXYZ Go to original post
    So those people would say to their friends to stay away from this game because they got less in the campaign then their friends will?
    Can't they be happy that the new players have it a little bit easier instead of thinking about egoistical reasons?

    If not how about the new players also cry about the fact that they didn't get the promo codes which now don't work? This is the same scenario for them.
    There is no trust issue here. Only greed.
    Agreed. What exactly is the problem here? Would it be preferred if they don't change rewards at all? How would that be better for anyone? When changes like these are made, people are going to miss the cut. It sucks if you just barely finished your campaigns recently, but **** happens. About a week after I started playing the game, a code was released for a free heroic box that only worked on accounts that were 24 hours old. It sucked, but in no way did it actively hurt my current situation at the time.

    Don't be upset because they didn't time this update perfectly for you.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    I'd like if they could somehow give us the missing gold, but I don't mind it. And them improving the new player experience was an amazing move, so good job!
    Share this post