Assassin's Creed III Target Gameplay Footage (FULL)

I know that there have been videos with parts of AC3 target gameplay footage before, but never has there been the full version. I hope Ubisoft doesn't mind me uploading this (especially considering quite a while has passed since this footage was shown at a conference), fans are very interested in this kind of thing and would appreciate if it stays up for their enjoyment Here's the video.

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    I hate it when the target gameplay looks 10 times as awesome as the final product...
    As much as I admire AC3, this is what I wanted to play.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Aphex_Tim Go to original post
    I hate it when the target gameplay looks 10 times as awesome as the final product...
    As much as I admire AC3, this is what I wanted to play.
    Yeah. Realistically though, I think we all knew it could never have been as good as this. Just wishful thinking.

Dat ambiance though I'm really sad the music and lighting effects never made it in.

marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Man, as said I really do love the atmosphere in this target video, the lighting is absolutely beautiful (espcially at the beginning). The random events will be sorely missed as they look to have added more meat and variety to the game.

The HUD and interface are a BILLION times better than in the final and Connor's outfit here is so much better than his final. It's a shame this video's quality is really bad.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Really glad they didn't go with that outfit for Connor though, it just doesn't look good.

Wow. so cool. Not too sure about the scalping at the end though...
    The combat looked much better and it was cool how those wolves came in to kill the target.

Did anyone else think that guy Connor spoke to in the camp was Haytham? He looked a lot like the concept art of Haytham with his hair down (which I think looks a lot better);

marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RussellSparrow Go to original post

Wow, interesting find, if that is Haytham he seems to have had a different voice at some point (or maybe it was a placeholder).

I think it is him, he's got the tricorn, the coat, the long dark hair and the long red scarf as well.

AherasSTRG's Avatar Senior Member
    I will just quote Haytham:
    "I will not weep and wonder what it might have been... I 'm sure you understand..."

The Connor's moves are better in that gameplay.Everything is more realistic but the characters are a bit unrealistic.I liked the slow motion aiming and the sound of the shoting

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►