AC: Unity $30 Season Pass and Gamestop Preorder Bonus Revealed

Season Pass costs $30 -_- (contents not yet revealed) and you get the Chemical Revolution Mission + a GameStop exclusive weapon: the razor head spear

Source : http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...-Revealed.html

deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm looking forward to this season pass, because it does not waste time on multiplayer characters/maps/costumes. All singleplayer or coop goodies this time.

seeing as this time the seasonpass is 10$ ? more it should be a heftier amount of content.

Could also be greed. but at half the price of the full game they better deliver something substantial. tho dlc are always priced more than comparatively is reasonable.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Good, means we should be getting a large pack of DLC similar to AC3's TOKW, but hopefully in a higher quality than that one :P

Also the Season Pass for previous AC games generally were just the price of the actual huge story content DLC they put out, but it included the MP stuff and the pre-order stuff. I trust this will be the same.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    30 bucks? Better be Connor DLC.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Speaking of spears, I noticed how in the co-op trailer one of the character was using one. That's great. It'll probably be one of the weapons I favor.

Also did anyone notice how the co-op characters in the gameplay vids look nothing like the ones in the CGI trailer, the website, or the box art?

Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    30 bucks? Better be Connor DLC.
    I much prefer Characters 2. go to be a length DLC, rather than another full game.

If it is Connor dlc thoug, I imagine they will try and overconpensate for the fact that a fair amount of people found him abit dull. They'll propably paint flames on his outfit and give him a chainsaw blade.

Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    Definitely gonna pre-order for dat mission, as for the seasons pass **** that ****.

I'll buy the DLC I want when I want it.

Gamestop, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Amazon Preorders have been revealed for a while now.

All preorders get the Chemical Revolution, but depending on where you order from, you get different weapons as bonus

I wonder what the big DLC will be. TOKW, Freedom Cry..now what? Maybe Connor. When was freedom cry announced? Definitely before AC4 release. We could find out quite soon.

Originally Posted by Sesheenku Go to original post
    Definitely gonna pre-order for dat mission, as for the seasons pass **** that ****.

I'll buy the DLC I want when I want it.
    Well the idea with season pass is that if you want all of it you get it cheaper if u buy the season pass.

Alternatively if you want 75% (or something, depending.) of the dlc you can buy the season pass for the same price, and youll get the dlc you don't really want for free essentially.

Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    I wonder what the big DLC will be. TOKW, Freedom Cry..now what? Maybe Connor. When was freedom cry announced? Definitely before AC4 release. We could find out quite soon.
    The details of the season pass for ac4 got online 21st June 2013.
    I think it was official october 8th