Kimundi's Avatar Senior Member

The reveals so far!

Hello Champions,

We know you love reveals, so we decided to gather the cards revealed in the different communities so far!

EXCLUSIVITY

HD artwork
    Spoiler:  Show

HD artwork

HD artwork

HD artwork

We'd like to remind you those cards are still being balanced and may change before the release of Griffin Bane!

More reveals are to come, stay tuned !

Nice!

That angel is something that would be nice to sit on a Shrine of Elrath (cause of the ETB effect).

And I feel like a spell like Sunblaze was greatly needed, with Sunburst gone.

Can't wait!

Wow, the angel protector is strong! 7hp, 3dmg and such a usefull ability, with more ongoing spells in the game he will just grow stronger, awesome! and he is playable with 4 ressource! good Job here, very intresting card but i dont think he is too strong so pls dont nerf him! he is about right and heaven Needs some strong Cards, sunblaze is an intresting card also it allows usage with the

crusader Cards, heavens best low Drops, so its very intresting but not anywhere Close to op, stunned to see more (: hopefully heaven gets at last 1 good dmg Tier 3 drop, we would Need something like glory i think to be competitive

Angel is nice, but the requirements are pretty steep. But keep on with requirements like this, it is at least something for the player who goes first! He looks strong, just not lava spawn/djinn level strong. Sunblaze seems really good, even if it can't kill Lava Spawns. Bloodshark - depends on how many other bloodthirst creatures we get and how strong they will be. Golem - I would really like to see a viable strategy with constructs, but random tutoring IMO isn't the way to do it

cucu99's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Originally Posted by MoritzBradtke Go to original post
    Wow, the angel protector is strong! 7hp, 3dmg and such a usefull ability, with more ongoing spells in the game he will just grow stronger, awesome! and he is playable with 4 ressource! good Job here, very intresting card but i dont think he is too strong so pls dont nerf him! he is about right and heaven Needs some strong Cards, sunblaze is an intresting card also it allows usage with the

crusader Cards, heavens best low Drops, so its very intresting but not anywhere Close to op, stunned to see more (: hopefully heaven gets at last 1 good dmg Tier 3 drop, we would Need something like glory i think to be competitive
    I think cards which already spoilered not gonna be nerfed until release. That's why they spoilered stats and everything.

I was expecting a bit more, but there will be more cards so Iīll try to stay calmed.

The angel is a very decent creature which will never come into play at turn 4 due to requeriments. Its ability is good but quite situational (we donīt know how GB meta is going to be like). Nice stats and decent ability, cheap but slow (due to requeriments). Overall a good card, but not all what we need.

Sunblaze...nice card, well designed, but way worse than it looks. To play a fast sunblaze, unlike firebolt, you will need to rise magic early, and sunblaze canīt kill almost anything, specially early rushers. It would be awesome against DA but we play against lava spawns and 1/0/5 enrage shoters. It can be very good in mid-late where creatures are fighting though. A nice card, a bit of what we need, but still not everything we need.

Keep the good work, guys, but please donīt forget to check main issues in this meta. We still need a decent early game shoter for haven and sanctuary. Crusader watchmen is a joke in standard (a very big one), new sister is awful, at least in the current meta. Sanctuary needs a 2 damage fast shoter too.
    Haven could get also better 3 drops, but mostly 2 drops (squire, sister and watchmen are very underwhelming and loyal griffin isnīt enough), crusader vanguard, sunrider and chaplain are decent but they lose to every 3 drop of every other faction, thatīs unfair.

Btw, I think you are designing angel protector as the "anti-dark magic late game" defense, because it fights enthralls. Itīs very nice, still not enough if haven is going to be a late game faction. Donīt know if itīs supposed to be late game faction though.

I like how it looks but I hope you really have something else for haven, not just mediocre cards or fillers. These cards arenīt the case, these cards are very nice, congratulations.

Oh I forgot it. Iīm gonna say it in a simple and concise way:

Donīt make a single viable card for Dham mass rage or Masfar otk. You will regret.

Atban06's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Kimmundi Go to original post

We'd like to remind you those cards are still being balanced and may change before the release of Griffin Bane!

More reveals are to come, stay tuned !

Begin the balancing with the Angel. This card is op as the Boneyard. Suggestion: less hp and "When this createre enters the battleground and there are at least 3 friendly cretures destroy all enemy ongoing spells."

Originally Posted by Atban06 Go to original post
    Begin the balancing with the Angel. This card is op as the Boneyard. Suggestion: less hp and "When this createre enters the battleground and there are at least 3 friendly cretures destroy all enemy ongoing spells."
    well, necro has boneyard and we have this, i dont see the Problem... lol

twardy_'s Avatar Banned
    how can you say its OP when you didnt see rest of the cards?
    anyway, dont you think haven needs some love?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last ►►