banduan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by gabusan Go to original post
    Terrible? With the other breeder that gives magic resist, it looks like a very solid defender that will only take 1 damage from insect swarm. And Lukers in the dark increase its attack too. I dont think it is that bad, a breeder deck could be fun.
    Agreed it could be fun in a future breeder deck. It is nice and fat. But it needs at least 2 other breeders out to have a decent attack, for a 5 drop. It feels like it's missing something.

Odd wording though- can you get more than one critter per location?

Jarema03's Avatar Senior Member
    Breeders are quite good at immolation decks, thanks to their obtained magic resistance. That creature would fit nicely into immolation decks, which is a shame

Jarema03's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by banduan Go to original post
    can you get more than one critter per location?
    I believe so, new set is supposed to introduce stacking mechanic

banduan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jarema03 Go to original post
    I believe so, new set is supposed to introduce stacking mechanic
    where's this revealed?

twardy_'s Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by banduan Go to original post
    where's this revealed?
    http://www.twitch.tv/duelofchampions/b/540286340

here

Please give the breeder at least 2 base damage; 0/2/8 MELEE for 5 is just meh, and I'd love to see more playable breeders.

Well

I may not be that great at this game yet but, i have to say the most impressive card here from a players perspective is the light school magic card. 2 mana, 2 damage to creatures in a row.

if you consider fire burst costs 1, but does 2 to targeted enemy you could argue it is better to use two of those (if lucky), but if I'm not mistaken...in terms of deck management value per card and hand management...this is an almost a godly card to have in the early stages of the game if you brain it a bit, and even later. Light expansion for sure, haven did look a bit weak in standard to be fair.
    I've made a few haven decks to win but honestly, versus well made decks i feel like i have to have miracle draws and out think the opponent twice as hard, baring that one hero that heals its minions.

there are two other spells similar to this that make a lot heroes viable, one is the earth spell insect swarm. Second spell is geyser.

Those two spells are incredibly impressive. geyser in particular, It would be insane to have magic school earth-water and dark to make a solid op hero in standard. Anyways, i ramble a lot...wonder what will come.

Kimundi's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm lacking place in the first post (>< I'm a bad CM for not foreseeing that...), so I'll continue here !

HD artwork

Spoiler:  Show

HD artwork

HD artwork

czwartek22's Avatar Member

when are you going to show some sanctuary cards kimmundi?