hmm.... haven pretty rocked in GB
    since alia and new haven hero can play benevolent angel + hikyu combo
    can you all imagine how OP haven with this combo. just put that cheap 1 drop cant targeted event card on benevolent angel then hikyu become preety imortal no card can counter this combo except broken bridge and 2x arkane warth or 3x insect swarm

With the new haven creatures and light and prime spells, will we see Kieran being playable ?

npavcec's Avatar Senior Member
    The new haven creature mechanics will definitely see some counters with:

Don't you think?

that card though

Originally Posted by npavcec Go to original post
    The new haven creature mechanics will definitely see some counters with:

Don't you think?
    This card will stay UN-used just like the beginning of heart of nightmares and well into the foreseeable future.
    Unless you itemize heavily to counter fortune decks, which is like shooting your power in the leg. You stop them searching for fortunes and spells whilst you Limp along through combat. Not to mention, not everyone searches their library like academy.

Who uses this card just out of curiosity?

malkorion's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by fr33noob Go to original post
    This card will stay UN-used just like the beginning of heart of nightmares and well into the foreseeable future.
    Unless you itemize heavily to counter fortune decks, which is like shooting your power in the leg. You stop them searching for fortunes and spells whilst you Limp along through combat. Not to mention, not everyone searches their library like academy.

Who uses this card just out of curiosity?
    The problem isn't that this card exists. The problem is that there is no sideboard in the game. Some people will just not understand.

My impression on the new cards:

Most of the unit cards seem well balanced and really look forward to play new Haven and new sanctuary.

Some outstanding cards:
    Jezebeth - seems perfectly tailored to use empower-spell. Geyser, cursed chains, forked firebolt etc all become a lot more potent after +2 dmg. (I'm not aware of any inferno hero that has access to light magic school, which gives empower+word of light combo.)
    Angel commander - good card, hope i can draw it.
    Spider guard - a bit too strong for a common card. Even with immune to retaliation removed it's still playable..
    Mukao - weak hero ability, works only if the enemy has a few cards left in hand, which you can take advantage by knowing them.

Earth magic has the weakest new cards, but its fissure and landslides are maybe a must-have to combat spawning chambers..

Titan cards are too slow, which I hope devs could buff them somehow before the release..