Originally Posted by dobwen60 Go to original post
    Why do people think the Propagandist will encourage rush decks? You pay extra for each creature, therefore the less creatures you play, the less resources you lose to his ability. He's anti-rush. He's a 3 attack power creature that comes with a better version of Week of Austerity, which as an event in Open and before Standard is go to of any anti-rush deck (OTK's, stalls, etc).
    Because if he's on the board at turn 4 and you got only 1 drop for turn 1, 2, 3 + some spells, you're screwed, you can't play your 4 cost drops on turn 4. That's why you should include more cheaper creatures.

Originally Posted by Bazaltovy
    Oh, Army of the Dead... I don't even know where to start. We will probably need to include around 20 cards that deal with Ongoing Fortunes in the expansion coming after Griffin Bane.
    If a VIP is saying that an expansion AFTER Griffin Bane will need cards to deal with ongoing fortunes means that Griffin Bane will be dominated by ongoing fortunes without any means to deal with them. If the power level of the ongoing fortunes will be similiar to Army of the Dead, it makes me even more worried by the expansion.

ulpsz's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Bazaltovy Go to original post
    so judging a whole puzzle by one of its pieces is totally pointless.

cant agree with you more...but so far my concerns were not misplaced..things that looked ****ty in the reveeas proved to be ****ty when the expansions appeared

who the hell said that I am a good player...I got a low attention span and I make many mistakes becuse i am quick tempered and I suck with numbers/calculations - I can't even solve a second degree equasion....mediocre is what I would call myself also...plus I don't like to win

but I know this game better than most people here because I play it every day...for allmost 4 hours..and I played EVRY SINGLE CARD ..belive it or not...
    some of the best players don't even have all the cards yet to build any deck they want..

well not being a gamer made it hard for me to undersand many things at first ..that is not the case anymore

if I was on the ballancing team tere never would be any stupid inconsistencies , that you can be sure of..and that simpley because I have all the time in the world to go through every single aspect...something that even a payed gamestester would not have the time to do properley

malkorion's Avatar Senior Member
    Griffin Bane combo-oriented? Prepare for a lot of hate / whine threads following the release.

Also, include answers to ongoing fortunes in Griffin Bane, not the next expansion.

Spellhungry Breeder looks good, but dealing 1 damage to your hero every time opponent plays a spell looks like a pretty big drawback. The new Inferno hero also looks decent, but 1/1/1 and 3 spell schools... Boring; I hoped for some hero with breeder interactions. Other than that, GET HYPE.

(Hype gets hit by Soulreaver and it's gone ;P)

Thanks to UBI employee that uploaded all cards already on official UBI page:

http://imgur.com/a/qttji#gWcXU8B

malkorion's Avatar Senior Member
    It's a mixed bag really. I like some of the cards, but it's a lackluster expansion.

Everyone gets powerful ongoing fortunes, yet still only Haven has access to decent fortune removal... Just as expected. :F

Atban06's Avatar Member
    Aaaand Necro is still op

Originally Posted by Atban06 Go to original post
    Aaaand Necro is still op
    Still? At this moment Necro is op only when you compare it to Haven and Sanctuary, a factions that dont see play at all.
    Academy, Stronghold and Inferno are all much better than Necro in standard. In open Necro is practically non-existent.