malkorion's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Wiki-ng Go to original post
    She looks more like Anastasia from M&M HVI.

you mean her, right?

Wikist's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by malkorion Go to original post
    you mean her, right?
    Yes. She looks similar.

sheīs clearly Anastasia. The cost/requeriments are too low Imo, for seria itīs a really strong unique ongoing fortune which she can always play at turn4, I think it should be harder to play, like sots, light of tomorrow, etc...those strong ongoings have 4 magic requeriment, which means they are coming late, or soon but with weak might 1-2 creatures, but this fortune... you can just play whatever you want and rise your stats as you want, then with 4 resources rise 1 destiny point if you didnīt before, play this staller machine, and play whatever you want in your next turn, the banshee will be played as fast as always.

It has a drawback though, flooding the board with weak creatures could be bad, you can block with them, but you can play your best creatures to put more pressure, it happens to haven in standard with crusader watchmen and elite squire, and it happens to creatures affected with moonsilk strand, sometimes they arenīt useful and by not adding pressure you let the other player get a very solid board. These tokens are melee shoters though, but I canīt say how strong it is if I donīt play it before.

cucu99's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Originally Posted by Maerwin Go to original post
    2 free blockers every turn. Add Boneyards and Banshees that come with Seria... GL getting through that.

Why did they change it from the original version? It was
    1. weaker
    2. interesting decision for necro player - keep his graveyard for boneyards or play this card?
    3. better flavor - turning dead to your soldiers, instead of making them out of thin air

The only good thing is that it's unique, but when it gets on the field, you better have some AoE spell to get some damage through (cause IS was weak anyway)
    It was too strong. just image when you face against 15/0/15 creature after seria played that.

First i thought the token summoning comes through new heroes...

Now that there is an ongoing fortune for necro, what about inferno and haven which should spawn tokens according to the dev interview?

Are these cards also ongoing fortunes? And what's their effect if they are? Are we getting more tools to deal with ongoing fortunes besides "price of the void"?

According to the interview Havens fortune gives the effect of summoning a token on every empty building every time you play a human (and there are many humans). Inferno when playing spells (Hello Dhamiria!). But... the interview doesn't state if Inferno spawns only if "friendly" spells are played. What about if it counts for enemy spells too?

What does the other factions get?

If fortunes are getting "that" important, what about new heroes with 0/1/2 or 1/0/2 starting stats?

Kimundi's Avatar Senior Member
    You already saw them, but I usually post them anyway with the artwork I was at ESL One this Week-end.

HD artwork

Spoiler:  Show

HD artwork

Spoiler:  Show

czwartek22's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the arts Kimmundi - great as always! Any word yet about the release date and things implemented with the expansion (such as wildcard prices etc.)? The announcing post said mid-July and we approach this date quite quickly...

These great arts makes me wonder: why cards don't show their artist name when displayed in full size, say, below flavor text ?

Kimundi's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm asking for those kind of infos already

But a lot will be said during Griffin Bane Arena, our show-off stream next thursday I'm going to do a post about that

Why doesn't it say Stackable? Is every token creature supposed to be stackable? That's a bit unclear.