Is it possible to have the times showing at the end of each track?

Originally Posted by RoguishRonin Go to original post

The best way to play the Beta is to get some Trials friends onto the Beta as well. There are quite a few people who do not play Betas and quite a few people who don't have codes for them. It can take a bit to find matches in the Beta.

I think this is sarcasm, but most games in the 80s did not have online MP.
    Video Games were not invented in the 80s.
    1:My friendlist with 89 people are hardly playing trials anymore.
    2: it wasnt ment as sarcasm, gaming industry has improved big time. so i expected a little bit more.

Lukeyy19's Avatar Member
    My Feedback

Played some private multiplayer and I'm glad it's finally back and there are certainly some good points, but also things that are missing from Evo that are missed and new features and changes that would be useful.

Good:
    • I like the bonus points for faults.
    • I like the track and lobby options.
    • I like the podiums.
    • I like that you can select who to spectate after finishing.

Missing from Evo:
    • Number one is obviously not being able to race standard Trials tracks in private multiplayer, or even normal Supercross, I understand the idea behind X-Supercross but I never found the ghosts to be a distraction, and you could always include an opacity slider or something, plus it means that tracks are even more segregated, you can't just make one track for everyone, you have to make a track that only works in this mode, or one that's only for that mode, plus with X-Supercross it means more work and more complexity used up, but also limits what you can build. The sort of tracks I used to build just can't work properly as X-Supercross, and this just limits the content available to people who enjoy multiplayer, it just seems like you spent all this time and effor fixing a minor issue only to tear apart so much that made multiplayer great in the process of doing so.
    • There is no leaderboard at the lobby/loading screen, so you can only briefly see the scores at the end of each track.
    • The host can't exit a track to the lobby and keep his party together, it just completely exits multiplayer.
    • Players are not shown the difficulty of the upcoming track to be able to base their bike selection on.
    • Bike selection screen always defaults to the Pit Viper instead of your last used bike.

Other:
    • Add a setting to disable the timer at the bike select screen and just start when everybody has selected or at least an option to increase it.
    • I don't really understand the boost meter, I never saw it go up even slightly by doing tricks but every now again I'd get the tiniest little fireball at my rear wheel which I asume was it, does it just use it without even showing you have it?
    • Would be nice to also see the description and creator of the upcoming track to assist in your bike choice.
    • Ability to rate user tracks in multiplayer, perhaps a toggle-able option by host.

That's all I can think of for now.

RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback, Lukeyy19.

cohool's Avatar Member
    hi,
    is it possible, in the future, to add a 2nd player to the x-supercross?
    i mean 2-8 player instead of 1-8. the camera will allways follow the first player and the 2nd will crash if he is too far from the first( like in local supercross). it's a kind of combination between local supercross and the online x-supercross, so we can play 2 online without split screen... its cool i think

Add some supercross tracks like in Evolution.

Hi everyone. congrats on the new dlc.
    I enjoyed the streams on the multiplayer so much i made a MP track. haven't played in a while.
    When i went to play against people i realised i can't.!!
    No public server or customs in matchmaking sessions.
    So we only have 8 tracks over and over.

So add people in private i hear you whisper. Out of 40 (+dozens in met list) in my friends list no-one is playing or not online.
    i've no chance of getting it full. even the the stream only just manages it.

So please add custom tracks to public sessions.
    There's nothing to pull me back to Trials unless this changes.

I'd prefer it a player can host and select tracks as in private, rather than the game choosing.

and btw Blue is the best #no-sarcasm! ;p keep up the great work guys.

The multiplayer is alright. It can get boring real quick with limited maps. I think a lot of people miss the custom trials tracks in private matches also. It doesn't make sense that you can create a super cross x track and play it with friends. But you can't play a custom made trials track.

cohool's Avatar Member
    Hi everyone. congrats on the new dlc.
    I enjoyed the streams on the multiplayer so much i made a MP track. haven't played in a while.
    When i went to play against people i realised i can't.!!
    No public server or customs in matchmaking sessions.
    So we only have 8 tracks over and over.

So add people in private i hear you whisper. Out of 40 (+dozens in met list) in my friends list no-one is playing or not online.
    i've no chance of getting it full. even the the stream only just manages it.

So please add custom tracks to public sessions.
    There's nothing to pull me back to Trials unless this changes.

I'd prefer it a player can host and select tracks as in private, rather than the game choosing.
    +1

Customs on public session would be endless fun!