I don't remember all of them, but AC1's are great, mostly because the templars are good written.

I hated Black Flag simply because the screens comes in too soon, it distracts me how that was overlooked by development.

AC3 had some very good ones too. One I always love is Connor/Haytham. I actually think their dialogues and interactions together were a highlight in AC3, and the white room is no different! It's just a shame that the way their paths cross for the first time was so poorly handled.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by frodrigues55 Go to original post
    I hated Black Flag simply because the screens comes in too soon, it distracts me how that was overlooked by development.
    Yeah, there should have been a slo-mo effect or something there.

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    AC3:

Pitcairn: And we should live forever on castles in the sky. You wield your blade like a man, but your mouth like a child. And more will die now because of that...
    Hickey: Wot else is there? I'm not some blind fool who'd give up all I've got on principle. What IS principle anyway? Can ya bring it to the bank? Don't look at me like that. We're different, you and I! You're just some blind fool who's always chasin' butterflies. Where as I'm the type of guy who likes to have a beer in one hand and a titty in the other. Thing is, boy, I can have what I seek. Had it, even. You? Your hands will always be empty.
    Church: It's all a matter of perspective. There is no single path through life that's right and fair and does no harm. Do you truly think the Crown has no cause? No right to feel betrayed? You should know better than this, dedicated as you are to fighting Templars – who themselves see their work as just. Think on that the next time you insist your work alone befits the greater good. Your enemy would beg to differ – and would not be without cause.
    Haytham: Don't think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong. I will not weep and wonder what might have been. I'm sure you understand. Still, I'm proud of you in a way. You have shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities. I should have killed you long ago.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Haytham's.

The rest usually felt like they were being soley used for exposition. Little to no emotional connection.

Haytham's actually felt like an adventure of an awesome character coming to an end.

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    All of AC3's really. Particularly Benjamin Church's, Hickey's and Pitcairn's.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah the templars in AC:3 def felt more human than the rest.

Probably because we got time to develop them and fight alongside them.

AC: IV's templars were a joke.

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    Yeah the templars in AC:3 def felt more human than the rest.

Probably because we got time to develop them and fight alongside them.

AC: IV's templars were a joke.
    True. I couldn't get attached to them for some reason. Not as emotional at AC3's

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    I liked Hornigold as a Templar - his motivations for joining and his words to Edward were rather poignant. His vision of a free, successful and democratic had been crushed. Nassau was sick, filled with vile and baseless criminals. I liked how that drove him towards the Templar's. I thought Woodes Rogers was a smart, reasonable antagonist. Du Casse we didn't know enough about but he was really just a template to use for our first assassination mission, but he still caught Edwards attention with his final words.

I wasn't really compelled by any of the other Templar's in AC4 to be honest.

Sesheenku's Avatar Senior Member
    All of them from AC1 and AC3.

I hope the new way they're doing this is equally as strong in Unity.