pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member

A first look at AC: Unity's HUD - and Optional Objectives.

Looks clean IMO. Obviously the top left stuff will be gone when Co-Op is off. Map is just a square... I kinda like it? Not sure why. I like the weapon select things bottom right too. This will probably change as usual

"Don't get any damage".

Well.

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    Well d*mn... I was convinced the HUD would be mostly gone. It seemed to work just fine in the demos and certainly added to the immersion. It looked like you could just conjure up objective markers on your screen whenever you wanted to find your goal.

And the optional objectives are back....... crap.

DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    pfft I prefer the map in the bottom right corner.

Things were so wonderful with the AMM and Black Box thing, with the whole 'missions adapt to how you play' and 'discover your own paths' that they decided 'you know what, let's not fix EVERYTHING, let's still keep the optional objectives in'. :/ ****, ****, ****. Just remove optional objective. Right now. Please. It will nudge players in a certain direction ruin all your work on making the game as free as possible. Unless they're additional goals that add to the experience. Like, if there's an optional objective to kill a captain so guards will be less organized, or something. Then I'm fine with thatI think. But...

Well.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGH.

marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Well I like that one can see the amount of health that the other players have (what happens when another player dies anyway?) and I like the way the weapon wheel looks, bute the map looks kind of bland and should be on the right, to make the left less cluttered.

Oh and optional objectives are back.......

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    I have never cared for these OPTIONAL things, however having them GONE according to some interviews and now back, at least in Co-op, REALLY bothers me.

sem1rek's Avatar Member
    Almost everyone thinks that some stuff will be gone in final version of game. Now I can imagine that some people HOPE that something will be missing I still don't think these optional objectives are here to force you complete mission with one specific approach, but it is possible that if you are able to finish mission without any damage, you can earn more skillpoints or get one skillpoint faster (it would be logical IMO).

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    The mini map is too rectangular and occupies too much space.

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... Last ►►