How the drinking game ruined Watch Dogs.

Watch Dogs was a good game that was ruined by the drinking games. The shell game and the chess game only needed you to beat one guy, but the drinking game is requiring you to beat all 3. This make the game totally not fun to be play. It needs a patch to it soon. You need to be able to us focus to slow the timer down or reset the timer after each correct button pushed. Fix this Ubisoft. Show you can do something right by the fans, instead of pissing them off with crappy responses like you did for the no women comments for ACU.

How could you use focus when you're getting drunk? Plus it would make it too easy if the timer gets reset after each successful button pushes. Just my honest opinion about this...

Originally Posted by jaymza21 Go to original post
    Watch Dogs was a good game that was ruined by the drinking games. The shell game and the chess game only needed you to beat one guy, but the drinking game is requiring you to beat all 3. This make the game totally not fun to be play. It needs a patch to it soon. You need to be able to us focus to slow the timer down or reset the timer after each correct button pushed. Fix this Ubisoft. Show you can do something right by the fans, instead of pissing them off with crappy responses like you did for the no women comments for ACU.
    I dont mind hard trophies at all, waves of enemies, a tough endboss, i dont mind collector's trophies that take a long time, it's all good.. but i do mind stupid trophies like this. This is suppose to be an action game, and yeah stuff like the chess games to unlock stuff, all good. BUT.. why do you have to add a dumb frustrating trophy like this? They always talk about a good "game experience" yadda yadda then why add some stupid stuff like that that KILLS all the fun and "good game experience" and leaves 1000's of people FRUSTRATED? What does that have to do with an open world action/hacking game to press buttons and move your sticks around like an idiot in a "drinking game"? Optional?.. alright..I mean if you want to add it ,to unlock some stuff, and people decide if they want to do that or not,, fine.. but why for God's sake does it have to be a trophy/achievement ?

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    The team are aware some players are struggling - so are looking into it!

I LOVE this game but the drinking games are just too much ( apart from the one in the wards). I'm currently stuck on level 9 in the city and I've just given up (don't think I've started in Pawnee). It feels like I'm pushing two magnets of the same pole together and then when i try to correct one stick, the other just goes nuts :/

Check out my video where I talk about it more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQpazdydN-s&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Mr_Shade I have heard that from ubisoft before on a problem with Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. Nothing came from them looking into that issue other then a lame reason why they could not fix it. So I will have to see it before I believe it on them ever really doing anything about the dumb drinking game. Ubisoft really should take a page out of Santa Monica studios book. When they had a problem with a level on God of War Ascension, they admitted it, said they were sorry, and created a patch to fix it. So why can they do a patch to fix their game and ubisoft not? I really am thinking we our just going to get a lame press release on why they can not fix it just like the one for ACU on why they could not do a female assassin.

STupid Drinking game

It sucked the trophy should of been a lot higher then what it was and its not it needs to have a timer reset as you get each one done for the buttons should add a little more time for the rest and for the sticks it should reset every-time you get in the circle or get close to getting done

if you are into making money from home hit me up and sign up now Work from home (anywhere)
    Welcome would you like to make money from home right now? Instead of just wasting time! why not make money from your PC click the link and start making money.

http://www.starter.instantrewards.ne...php?ref=525028

I will help you join and make money its not a scam or span its a real job from home and if you know more then 5 people you can make money from home just by joining and i can help you every step of the way.

Please fix/ get rid of this is driving me and other ppl crazy!!!!! Im lit

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    PLEASE FIX THIS, ITS LITERALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY THAT IM ONE MORE TROPHY AWAY FROM GETTING MY FIRST PLATINUM. ITS SO TEDIOUS TO ADD THIS INTO A GAME AND GIVES US 3 OPPONENTS. 0.5% OF PLAYERS EARNED THIS TROPHY. THERE ISNT A LOT BECAUSE IT SO RIDICULOUS. I love this game but this is giving me headaches.

One idea!

I think ubsifot could solve that problem with a retry betwen "waves". Its a mess have to wait 30 secounds and go running to do everything again.

here's an idea for people vote a solution: http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-patch-watch-dogs-drinking-game-difficulty

What muppet thought this would be fun?

Seriously guys, what were you thinking? Great way to mar a really good game.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►