Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by jataguilar2010 Go to original post
    That is outrageous moderators ubisoft you can not answer a message and remain online even when you send them, thanks to us gamers is that you are what they are and should at least have the delicacy to respond to our concerns and even when all ordered the same thing especially with so high and absurd difficulty that you have this drinking game, once again hopes they can give me a response to the request that we are giving thousands of gamers.
    I have posted - the team are investigating - apart from that, I have nothing else to say at the moment, sorry!.

I will also remind you - that we do not only look after this one thread, or indeed this one forum - we are responsible for the entire forum site - so we don't always get to read every post.

Well guys, think about it, the longer they 'll wait with the patch for this, the longer people will keep their game. meaning they won't sell it, trade it in etc. And the less people sell their used games, the more people will buy a new copy of WD.
    Maybe that's the true reason for putting a trophy like that in a game like this!? I honestly can't think about any other good reason why somone would put something like this in an action game. So yeahh, nice try, already sold my game,cuz that made me mad. Screw this trophy, i'll stay at 98% and i will definately NOT BUY ANY DLC for this game . I liked the game,it was fun, but i don't like to get fooled. I will also consider to cancel my pre-orders of AC Unity and Far Cry 4.

Almost a month has passed since the start of the investigation.
    Time of 1 month, or would not be sufficient time to reach a conclusion from the investigation?
    It should not be forgotten that while taking postpone conclusion, many players have continued to increase a bad impression not only for this game but also for your company.
    I hope sincerely that shown here as soon as possible the results that you are investigating

clock is ticking

No requirement to even play the digital trip game for 1 second, but 3 - 4 hours to complete the drinking game? They best modify it soon or I won't be purchasing any DLC. It's my last trophy for the plat. The completion rate of this trophy is less than 1%. That is extremely rare.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    I have posted - the team are investigating - apart from that, I have nothing else to say at the moment, sorry!.

I will also remind you - that we do not only look after this one thread, or indeed this one forum - we are responsible for the entire forum site - so we don't always get to read every post.
    Fair enough. How can we find out the results of the investigation? For that matter, what metric data is being examined?

xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Frankie Godskin Go to original post
    Fair enough. How can we find out the results of the investigation? For that matter, what metric data is being examined?
    We do not have this information. All information and data is recorded by our Ubisoft Support and then sent off to the development team.

Wtf

I think delet all accounts from stupid people who crying about a difficult part in a game!
    Or bring up a onther minigame ... account delet .. who is failing in a mini game...
    stupid ****heads...

Wow, this is getting huge, folks! Even German media are now discussing this drinking game: http://www.gamerspress.de/news,id389...olproblem.html

And there is even a petition! o_O 1,700 already have signed it... http://www.change.org/petitions/ubis...share_petition

This is a GAME! You can do so many cool things in Watch Dogs then why should I be bothered by a drinking game?!

Originally Posted by xMiiSTY Go to original post
    We do not have this information. All information and data is recorded by our Ubisoft Support and then sent off to the development team.
    So how does the loop get closed with the customer? What sort of feedback do we receive, and what's the expected time frame?

For me this is an issue of trust. I trusted Ubisoft after Assassin's Creed 4 and Child of Light because each aspect of those games were well balanced and - more importantly - fun. With Watch Dogs, my trust has been damaged. There are a number of aspects of this game that are bland and unimaginative but are at least a little bit fun. The drinking game is infuriating, time-consuming, unbalanced with the difficulty of the rest of the game and - most importantly - not fun. To those of you who find it fun, I congratulate you, but the multiple petitions and dozens of forum threads with literally thousands (this is no exaggeration, look at those petitions) of gamers stating their dissatisfaction with this aspect of Watch Dogs lays a plain and simple truth at Ubisoft's feet: they failed to make this aspect of their game fun, and as a company with the manpower and resources to do so, they should patch it to correct that.

I will have this thread bookmarked. Until Ubisoft communicates - through its moderators or a developer - that the drinking game WILL be patched to be made less difficult I will not be purchasing DLC for Watch Dogs nor Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 or any other game made by Ubisoft until that trust is restored. By encouraging sloppy balancing and design in Watch Dogs, we leave the door wide open for equally frustrating experiences in future Ubisoft games. You CAN win me back as a customer, Ubisoft, and all it would take would be a little concession to the thousands of Watch Dogs fans waiting for you to do so.