ftlum's Avatar Junior Member
    I hated that they added a drinking game to the main mission. It was ridiculously hard and I kept praying for the, to stop.
    The addition of all these unrelated games made it feel like these things were just thrown together to add filler to the game.

HL746's Avatar Junior Member

I am getting my self worked up for this stupid Achievement/Trophy

they need to fix this soon as possible this is taking away my overall completion of the game and enjoyment.

Fully agreed with the perspectives in here on the drinking game. I have gone from a surefire purchaser of the Season's Pass DLC to someone who would rather throw his television and the game out the window and never see it again and why? Because I can't line up my analog sticks in a circle? Whoever thought this was a fun addition (and didn't actually test that) to the game and figured we'd enjoy an achievement around it was wrong. I hope the achievement difficulty is adjusted or changed because I'd hate to sit at 985 GS and never play this game again because of it.

I'm sure Ubisoft will do nothing about this game!!

so, I read this thread and the other thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-hard!/page56?... the second one got 56 pages long.
    My bet is that Ubisoft will do nothing about this. trust me. they already got their money and not even a moderator will read our plead

patch for drinking games!

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    The team are aware some players are struggling - so are looking into it!
    so where is the patch for drinking games?

Drinking game

The experience has been terrible for the minigame drinking I think the difficulty for the trophy is too difficult and should provide an immediate solution has this request of many players, personally I am very disappointed by this problem I think if you give it suddenly the solution to this players feel we listened and will continue its support.
    Pending a positive response team ubisoft I subscribe and I hope I answered as soon as possible, thank you very much.
    George Aguilar

Man-Hunt needed at Ubisoft for WII U Fanboy programmer!

Like most and also speak for my PSN friends who don't have time to moan about this Achievement on the forums...

(will give a quick brake down on my experience on Watch_Dogs)

Been following this game from 1st preview video so noticed that graphic's in-game was not same as E3 2013 - I didn't mind too much still playable
    Got the game noticed there was going be tons of pointless location collections - I didn't mind am used to it
    Noticed money is pointless and easy in this game pretty soon in - didn't mind just kept playing and £££
    Figured out Police are terrified of water so that was a place to go to when mad chase was happening - Used it to my advantage !
    Noticed a Lack of story depth in the endings of the side missions specially doing the final mission on the Murderers Investigation - was like OMG that was it ?!

(then went on to get my Multi-player trophies)

Complete 10 Online Races .. THAT was so glitched it was funny, train spawned right on me ended up inside the train on a bike and many clashes with nothin' - i pushed threw it and got trophy and never played that mode again ...
    I enjoyed Hacking and Tracing until i got bored abit decided to do the Challenge trophies e.g Chess, Cups, VR Arcade then Drinking game .. turned off invasion then noticed that all Notoriety Points will be taken - So Crappy idea means you cant take a break from it without losing everything.
    Online Free Roam basically you piss off cops with friends or kill other people - Result 100% Boring VERY FAST nothing to actually do together ?!

THEN FINALLY 98% LAST TROPHY SOCIAL LUBRICANT ............ or NOT

Basically a Wii U game on Crack ! yeah most level 1-5 ain't too bad but damn 6-10 (x3) the most annoying trophy i've ever tried .. i am a trophy hunter give me a sense of relief that i beat the game BUT that trophy is boring/ pointless in this game/ induces rage (having to run back to drinking game locations after fail) am spending more time trying doing that than the whole story campaign WTF also its just a damn BRONZE TROPHY RATED !!!

---------- PLEASE FIX ------------

p.s Also slap the Programmer or Wii U Fanboy who came up with the idea for that trophy please because they need it

I will also not be purchasing DLC for Watch Dogs until the difficulty of the drinking game is patched. Ubisoft, please test your minigames more fully in the future. Difficulty does not always equal fun, especially when it is not consistent with the rest of the game.

Drinking game

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    The team are aware some players are struggling - so are looking into it!
    The experience has been terrible for the minigame drinking I think the difficulty for the trophy is too difficult and should provide an immediate solution has this request of many players, personally I am very disappointed by this problem I think if you give it suddenly the solution to this players feel we listened and will continue its support.
    Pending a positive response team ubisoft I subscribe and I hope I answered as soon as possible, thank you very much.
    George Aguilar

Drinking game

That is outrageous moderators ubisoft you can not answer a message and remain online even when you send them, thanks to us gamers is that you are what they are and should at least have the delicacy to respond to our concerns and even when all ordered the same thing especially with so high and absurd difficulty that you have this drinking game, once again hopes they can give me a response to the request that we are giving thousands of gamers.