Bristol Beaufighter Mk IIF, NF XII
    Commonwealth Aircraft CA 3 Wirraway
    Curtiss P-40 Kittyhawk
    Hawker Hurricane
    Hawker Tempest Mk V
    Hawker Typhoon Mk Ib
    Supermarine Spitfire Mk II, Va, Vb, IX
    Vought F4U Corsair

What do you fly now and what will you fly in PF?

Just wondering because you dont seem to like allied aircraft.No flame just a friendly question M8.

BSS_GOAT

http://www.blacksheep214.com/

Patriotism is your conviction
    that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it
    --George Bernard Shaw

BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    See your from New Zealand:

I read that the RNZAF(?) flew:

Brewster F2A Buffalo Mk I
    Bristol Beaufighter Mk IIF, NF XII
    Commonwealth Aircraft CA 3 Wirraway
    Curtiss P-40 Kittyhawk
    Hawker Hurricane
    Hawker Tempest Mk V
    Hawker Typhoon Mk Ib
    Supermarine Spitfire Mk II, Va, Vb, IX
    Vought F4U Corsair

What do you fly now and what will you fly in PF?

Just wondering because you dont seem to like allied aircraft.No flame just a friendly question M8.

BSS_GOAT

that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it
    --George Bernard Shaw

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rhett69:

BSS_GOAT <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well youd have to find & fly with me to see that i dont have any preference

i.e. i fly all planes in FB & i enjoy using just about all of them , especially pre-1943 planes , they give me the most fun

ive made multiple coops for just about every single plane in FB

what i dont like is specific plane/country fans

like people who only fly blue or red , the kind who make a 6 versus 4 DF room 7 versus 4 just because they want to fly a certian plane

that is especially pathetic

Mustang fans seem to come across as the most biased especially (is it related to beating the Japanese in the Pacific during WW2 ?) , i digress

people who flew one sides (Axis or Allied) also seem ignorant to the disadvantages of the planes they fly against

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    actual UBI post :
    "If their is a good server with wonder woman views but historic planesets...let me know!"

WTE_Ibis's Avatar Senior Member
    Badsight do you go to Wanaka?
    If so is it on next year and will you be there?
    I'm from OZ and have been and hope to return,it's the greatest arena for viewing warbirds that I have seen.By the way didn't see your age here.
    Cheers mate,Ibis.

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Ibissix-schmile.JPG

Join us or oppose us, either way "MAKE MY DAY"

its an interesting question that a player might have a prediliction to the planes that his country used during WW2

i mean it amuses me

a freind has a squadmate who is russian & he has recieved a lot of abuse at UBI/HL & at forums because hes in a LW squad

& i game with a german guy who flys for the VVS in the VEF & he also has gotten abuse because of this

im in a canadian squad that emphasis pratice in all planes & flys for LW in the VEF & Allied in the VWF

are Combat Flight Simmers predisposed to predjudiced & argumentation ?

the egotistical "im the best" attitude goes hand in hand with combat flight simming ?

one thing im sure of is that . . . .

the most boring people to play FB with are the ones who fill the chat bar up with arguing & abuse when most else are trying to game on

actual UBI post :
    "If their is a good server with wonder woman views but historic planesets...let me know!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WTE_Ibis:
    Badsight do you go to Wanaka?
    By the way didn't see your age here.
    Cheers mate , Ibis.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well . . . . i wasnt rich enough this year

badly wanted to tho , apparently the LA-9 is fully sorted & is currently running at full power & speed

got to see the RNZAF restored Corsair fly overhead as it flew from auckland down to wanaka tho

be prepared for chilly as hell mornings & nights dude

my age is in Bearcats thread =D

actual UBI post :

WTE_Ibis's Avatar Senior Member
    Cheers mate,here's a photo from a couple of years back.

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Ibissix-schmile.JPG

Join us or oppose us, either way "MAKE MY DAY"

BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by WUAF_Badsight:

are Combat Flight Simmers predisposed to predjudiced & argumentation ?

the egotistical "im the best" attitude goes hand in hand with combat flight simming ?

one thing im sure of is that . . . .

the most boring people to play FB with are the ones who fill the chat bar up with arguing & abuse when most else are trying to game on
    [Quote]

I think its only natural for citizens to prefer their own countries planes, just as they root for their Olympic Teams. This natural choice can be mistaken as prejudice or attitude.
    If you are "simming" why would you not want to fly what your relatives/countrymen flew in WW2?

--George Bernard Shaw

I think you have more 'roleplayers' in IL2/FB than what most people would think.

People that only fly certain side, or even more, fly only a certain plane i think are a little strange. Id have to agree to what you said Mr Sight.

However, Different horses, different courses.

-----------------------------
    English lesson 101:
    The word is 'Lose' not 'Loose'. e.g.
    That IL2 is gonna lose the fight against that 109.
    That IL2's wing looks loose, its gonna fall off.
    If i dive too vertically i will lose my wing. k thx.
    ------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WUAF_Badsight:
    well youd have to find & fly with me to see that i dont have any preference

i.e. i fly all planes in FB & i enjoy using just about all of them , especially pre-1943 planes , they give me the most fun <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>what i dont like is specific plane/country fans

like people who only fly blue or red , the kind who make a 6 versus 4 DF room 7 versus 4 just because they want to fly a certian plane

that is especially pathetic<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't dislike these folks, but it is extremely aggravating to see odds of 2:1 regularly...and the side with the most pilots (usually RED) will be filling the chat with things like "Where are all the Blue pilots?"

COME ON!

o.k., I'm done.

Our FB server info: http://www.greatergreen.com/il2