Originally Posted by fleskeknoke Go to original post
    there is something about EV❤️ ...
    i dont remember writing this.... also i got a headache

I have joined with a group called Custom Coalition. Our first track is quite exceptional and will be released in Evolution, so keep an eye out for us!

xzamplez's Avatar Senior Member
    Ramchandra deserves a Platinum Wrench. No other builder has been able to single handedly make TC worth revisiting. His tracks alone make Evo TC better than 360 Fusion TC. I salute you, Ramchandra!

Originally Posted by xzamplez Go to original post
    Ramchandra deserves a Platinum Wrench. No other builder has been able to single handedly make TC worth revisiting. His tracks alone make Evo TC better than 360 Fusion TC. I salute you, Ramchandra!
    All of his tracks so just absolutely perfect. He makes some of, if not the best, speedrunning lines that I've ever played and does it all with keeping the tire glitches to a minimum. The fact he can create these tracks so perfect and consistently, makes his one of the greatest trials track builders of all time in my opinion! If you're reading this Ramchandra, keep it up

"Ramchandra" is that his gamertag? with capital R first and the rest in small letters? i need to do a search for his track in the weekend,
    i vaguely remember the name but dont remember any spesific tracks.

Originally Posted by fleskeknoke Go to original post
    "Ramchandra" is that his gamertag? with capital R first and the rest in small letters? i need to do a search for his track in the weekend,
    i vaguely remember the name but dont remember any spesific tracks.
    His GT is ramchandra6
    Also I agree with Max and Venomz even though I'm rather a ninja than a speedrunner and therefore like some of the well known Ninja builders, but ramchandra's tracks do have great lines, no doubt.

Originally Posted by cartmanfat Go to original post
    His GT is ramchandra6
    hey thnx!

Ive said this a year ago. I would literally give up to him my 'Total Fluidity' for the bit of extra recognition. I don't know if he ever finally got that wrench, but man he deserves so much more. Im talking like a motocross helmet and his local country flag autographed by every devs who built Evo, a PewDiePie dedicated video in his name, a coupon for 2 different free next-gen console and a PC gaming rig with at least 4 different platform copies of Fusion and a weekly salary of $4,706 so he will never have to leave the comforts of his mansion where he could just build and build until his hands bleed and his thumbs fall off. Then in about 50 years, after 50,000 tracks when he passes away, his body will be donated to the research and technology inc where they are going to program his brain into a Trials track self-building editor for Trials XLVXVII Blast to the Past anniversary edition!

But the platinum wrench would work too yo...