Concerning about achievements

I'm starting to like about assassin's creed franchise & I really want to buy all the series since lots of game store online are now selling games with discount. summer sale I guess. What I really wanna know, How do I unlock all the achievements especially it's related with multiplayer? For example "Score 750 points or more on a single kill (multiplayer only)" In Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

I mean, not much of players still playing all the series & definitely I'll facing problem to find players in multiplayers. Thus, I can't complete the multiplayer achievements. Is there any way around to complete the achivements if I can't find any players? I'm thinking download and copy someone's save file to my folder that already completed all the challenges/achievements. But is that possible? Thanks.

ps : I don't know why I'm so obsess in unlocking all the achievements, but that's maybe one of the symptoms of becoming a true gamer

You can try using my save files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eask0ib656...rotherhood.zip

They should be placed in C:\Users\<you>\Saved Games\

Don't think it will work, but hope I could help!

AherasSTRG's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Lepat88 Go to original post
    Is there any way around to complete the achivements if I can't find any players? I'm thinking download and copy someone's save file to my folder that already completed all the challenges/achievements. But is that possible?
    From Assassin's Creed Revelations and onwards, it's definitely not possible as your saves are characterised by your Uplay ID. However, I believe you can still find people enjoying the old multiplayer modes. Some time, I went on holidays and got my laptop with me, which had Revelations installed. I was surprised at how many matched were available for me to join on the multiplayer.