View Poll Results: .

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
    LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    I doubt it will be in since they referred to it specifically as online co-op, but I'd certainly like to play some co-op with my roommates or my little brother

Update; they do present it as splitscreen at the end of this vid, but I dunno if that was just for the sake of showing us what everyone was doing or what.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    I don't live with or near any of my gamer friends, so it doesn't really bother me - but it would make sense, if you can - they've been doing it for years, after all...

Well I'm all up for some AC.U co-op when It's released, so I really would like to play with people who play well and don't run around (well too much), so if you wanna add me my PSN name is same as my forum name.

Co-op question

Are the Co-op parts going to be able to be played with two people using the same PS4? Like my boyfriend and I have one PS4, but we would like to do the co-op parts together without having to buy a second console. I can't find any information on it. Thanks.

the7thchoke, I hope it would be possible, I'm in the same situation (my friends play on different platform) and I'd love to be able to play with someone on one console. However, so far it looks like it might be online only...

Tenvern's Avatar Member
    I'll be playing multiplayer on AC:U for sure also on most other games that'll be released this year, apart from the bad ones.
    My PSN is the same as my forum username.

I'm glad somebody made a thread like this as I'd love to play Unity co-operatively! My psn is Callum_Alexander so feel free to add me. I tend to play properly and like the reward of doing so, but I don't take games seriously and it would be cool to just mess around in the open world too.

Would also be cool to make friends with some other gamers as I currently know nobody else who games! I read fantasy novels, love superhero movies, am writing a fantasy novel of my own, and love games like inFAMOUS: Second Son, Watch Dogs, Child of Light.

zsuti1's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    I doubt it will be in since they referred to it specifically as online co-op, but I'd certainly like to play some co-op with my roommates or my little brother

Update; they do present it as splitscreen at the end of this vid, but I dunno if that was just for the sake of showing us what everyone was doing or what.

Yeah, that's only for showing the action from multiple points of view. You can see the background behind the 4 screens. I doubt that they will add split screen, which is a shame, because that's one of the reasons I own a console near a PC

KrYpToNiC95's Avatar Senior Member
    This is a great idea, count me in. My PSN is the same as my name here. It'll be good to play with people who will actually know how to play the game

misterB2001's Avatar Member
    feel free to add me on PSN...

misterB2001