🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by rprkjj Go to original post
    I don't believe Connor will be in the game. He would be too out of place in France. I'm betting more on the leaker being mistaken in saying there will be 4 co-op players, instead there being 3, Arno and the two assassins beside him in the OP's concept art and the spin-to-win art. Anyway, I honestly prefer Arno's outfit in the OP's concept art than to his outfit in the sneakpeek trailer. Then again I've only seen that outfit from his left.
    good point the girl and the guy to arno's right could be the co-op guys

and then the black guy, the long haired guy and the guy with the had could be just supporting allies of connor or possibly templars

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    3 player co-op fits the previous leak. But it's weird. 1 too many for local co-op to be feasable, and 1 too less for online co-op to feel complete.

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    @rprkjj

Connor's friend Lafayette personally invited Connor to france.

Wouldn't be too out of place considering it was forshadowed
    Not to mention his experience with revolutionS. Could be a surprise character so theres no telling what Ubi has in store. And if not, then we have Comet or the next AC or the next lol

Also, Ezio travelled to Constantinople so why can't Connor go to France considering he was invited

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Humble_Assassin Go to original post
    Not to mention his experience with revolutionS. Could be a surprise character so theres no telling what Ubi has in store. And if not, then we have Comet or the next AC or the next lol

Also, Ezio travelled to Constantinople so why can't Connor go to France considering he was invited
    cuz Connor isn't pure

well according to this Connor is from the patrinial line and french line of desmond is in the matrinial line. So Connor won't be getting any french booty it seems

rprkjj's Avatar Senior Member
    @rprkjj

Connor's friend Lafayette personally invited Connor to france.

Wouldn't be too out of place considering it was forshadowed
    I meant for his character. It would be too convenient and shoehorned for him to just pop up in France to visit a friend when he's pulled into some conflict. Also the Northwest Indian War happens at pretty much the same time as the French Revolution, so I doubt that he wouldn't be in America.

well according to this Connor is from the patrinial line and french line of desmond is in the matrinial line. So Connor won't be getting any french booty it seems
    im confused... Connor and Arno are related?

Originally Posted by I-Like-Pie45 Go to original post
    cuz Connor isn't pure
    pure? what are you talking about? huh

rprkjj's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Radman500 Go to original post
    im confused... Connor and Arno are related?
    Arno is related to Desmond's mom, and Connor is related to Desmond's dad. They aren't related themselves.

@radman

no they're not. two different branches assuming Arno is even desmond's ancestor.

@rp

I see what you mean. but I want it to happen anyway. Ubisoft took the time to forshadow it. No sense in going back now.