DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    Ah! ok then. My bad.

m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    Guys and girls. All the billboards of the past E3s, with the newest.

oliacr's Avatar Senior Member
    Unity's looks the best to me.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by oliacr Go to original post
    Unity's looks the best to me.
    AC2's is the best IMO. The whole thing with Ezio showing off his two hidden blades makes sense for the banner to be that wide. With the other ones it looks like they didn't really need all that space and couldn't figure out what to put there, so they just threw in some extra characters. In Unity one of them even gets cut off on the side.

m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    AC2's is the best IMO. The whole thing with Ezio showing off his two hidden blades makes sense for the banner to be that wide. With the other ones it looks like they didn't really need all that space and couldn't figure out what to put there, so they just threw in some extra characters. In Unity one of them even gets cut off on the side.
    The most exciting addition to AC has been those double hidden blades. When I first saw them, and Ezio as a character with his awesome smirk, it was just glorious

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    Nay:

- ACB showing off multiplayer characters to promote new feature
    - ACR shows off the fact we will control both Ezio and Alty
    - AC3 shows the blood and thunder of the revolution - and the box art...
    - AC4 is unnecessarily wide I'll give you that, but they haven't threw in any characters
    - AC Unity's indicates Co-op

Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post
    The most exciting addition to AC has been those double hidden blades. When I first saw them, and Ezio as a character with his awesome smirk, it was just glorious
    Ehh, I've always thought they were kind of unnecessary. Cool, sure, but I could live with just one. In ACB you can choose to go through the whole game without getting the second blade.

I did think it was funny how in the AC2 E3 gameplay reveal video you can hear the audience gasp and cheer the first time Ezio performs a double assassination.

Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    Nay:

- ACB showing off multiplayer characters to promote new feature
    - ACR shows off the fact we will control both Ezio and Alty
    - AC3 shows the blood and thunder of the revolution - and the box art...
    - AC4 is unnecessarily wide I'll give you that, but they haven't threw in any characters
    - AC Unity's indicates Co-op
    I get that, but AC2's has the best composition IMO. Just Ezio with his blades. A cool character against a simple white background, showing off a new feature in an eye-catching way. With the others they don't look specifically designed for the banner width, making it so that on AC3's you can barely see Connor's face because he's been shrunken down so much due to the vertical pose. ACR's would work if Ezio's hookblade - one of the game's biggest additions - wasn't cut off at the bottom; another case of an unfortunate use of an existing image. His hookblade arm was pointing downwards in the original image and they didn't change his pose for the banner, so it's badly cropped. AC4's is just messy all around. ACB's is the second-best, but I hate that all the multiplayer characters are off to one side and the title is left. Would be better if you had Ezio in the middle, two MP characters on either side and the title in the middle.

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    AC IV -check my sig- is my favorite with ACU and AC II being second.

Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    so i guess his full name is Arno Valedictorin or something