🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    *Facepalms*

He is the one who DESIGNED Edward, Sherlock lol

I love how before we all hate Arnaud's outfit but now we love it.
    who hated arno's outfit? it looked fine before

Ooh, the game looks darker than the previous AC. I like it, it looks different already. I really hate the outfit, though. Probably my least favorite.

Looks like We will be getting some more Nvidia effects in Unity for PC http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasoneva...s-creed-unity/

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    @wolf

WOO! More poorly optimized games!

Maybe we'll sink to 15 fps this time! And have 8 crashes per hour!

Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    @wolf

WOO! More poorly optimized games!

Maybe we'll sink to 15 fps this time! And have 8 crashes per hour!
    Its better than not having Nvidia. Ubi is crap at optimizing the games anyway. Nvidia means we just get better smoke and stuff lol

Tbh I don't even have a decent graphics card right now. I'm borrowing a non-upgradable PC laptop. So I fear I won't be able to run the game.

But there's no way i'm buying it for ps4. Saving up for a high end PC and not paying for the game twice.

The whole Watch Dogs fiasco for pc is the one thing making me worried about Unity. The game handles like crap and its such a major release, its quite shocking they released it like that. I'm used to the poor performances Ubi usually puts out, but WD's tecnnical mess is as big and the hype was, so I'm not sure what to expect of Unity.

ANYWAY

It's funny how we know nothing of our new protagonist! I can't wait for E3, it looks exciting. His outfit is really bothering me but I think it fits the theme

And Watch_dogs was held back graphically by last gen.

Imagine an even more powerful poorly optimized game.

rprkjj's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't believe Connor will be in the game. He would be too out of place in France. I'm betting more on the leaker being mistaken in saying there will be 4 co-op players, instead there being 3, Arno and the two assassins beside him in the OP's concept art and the spin-to-win art. Anyway, I honestly prefer Arno's outfit in the OP's concept art than to his outfit in the sneakpeek trailer. Then again I've only seen that outfit from his left.

@rprkjj

Connor's friend Lafayette personally invited Connor to france.

Wouldn't be too out of place considering it was forshadowed