🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
  1. #51
    Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,565
    Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    Why are we trusting Darby? He's just a writer, he doesn't make the overarchng story decisions.

    And I thought Mercer's design was fairly drab to be honest.
    different tastes I guess..



    back to the leak though...

    Arno by far has the best design of the protagonists so far in the entire series imo
    Share this post

  2. #52
    Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    Why are we trusting Darby? He's just a writer, he doesn't make the overarchng story decisions.

    And I thought Mercer's design was fairly drab to be honest.
    *Facepalms*

    He is the one who DESIGNED Edward, Sherlock lol

    I love how before we all hate Arnaud's outfit but now we love it.
    Share this post

  3. #53
    Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,565
    if not Connor, then maybe Aveline makes an apperance, she is half-french after all
    Share this post

  4. #54
    JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,478
    @wolf

    pretty sure Edward was designed by several concept artists

    Darby is just a writer

    @rad

    yeah best design i agree.

    good point about aveline. though she's not very popular atm so we'll see
    Share this post

  5. #55
    Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,698
    Well, the Caribbean Brotherhhod like Ah tabai and the Maroon in Jamaica did not have beaked hoods, and they sure were assassins.
    Share this post

  6. #56
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    @wolf

    pretty sure Edward was designed by several concept artists
    Maybe his outfit. But the hood is more than that. It is a story element. Darby is the one who pitched that he not have a beak, so as to stress that he is not actually an assassin. He tweeted it..
    Share this post

  7. #57
    SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Homestead
    Posts
    5,053
    Now that I think about it, Arno looks skinner then he did on the sneak peek trailer, no? Or maybe he's just wearing bulkier clothes in this concept art?
    Share this post

  8. #58
    Originally Posted by Humble_Assassin Go to original post
    Now that I think about it, Arno looks skinner then he did on the sneak peek trailer, no? Or maybe he's just wearing bulkier clothes in this concept art?
    Huh? I think he looks bulkier.
    Share this post

  9. #59
    SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Homestead
    Posts
    5,053
    Originally Posted by Humble_Assassin Go to original post
    Now that I think about it, Arno looks skinner then he did on the sneak peek trailer, no? Or maybe he's just wearing bulkier clothes in this concept art?
    Originally Posted by Megas_Doux Go to original post
    Well, the Caribbean Brotherhhod like Ah tabai and the Maroon in Jamaica did not have beaked hoods, and they sure were assassins.
    Ah, I remember that, Very true...... Now I'm just as confused DX
    Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Huh? I think he looks bulkier.
    Oopps I meant the other way around lol.. he looks bulkier in the concept art than the sneak peek
    Share this post

  10. #60
    JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,478
    @wolf

    he might have said to not include the beak. I was just saying he didnt really 'design' him

    @humble

    must be all those croissants...

    @megas

    error on Darby's part? I dunno i'm sure we'll get an explanation
    Share this post