1. #521
    Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,605
    Originally Posted by steveeire Go to original post
    Ugh! all this fangirl love for Conor makes it hard for one to restrain himself.
    Ah heck, go nuts.

    They (and me - the only male Connor fan on this forum it seems) don't care about your opinion anyway - believe me when I say I mean that in the nicest tone possible!

    EDIT: Oh and I only mean your opinion when talking about Connor, I obviously respect your opinion on everything else!
    Share this post

  2. #522
    marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Haytham's Taco Hat
    Posts
    1,279
    Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post
    What about the spin DLC where three assassins are on the top of the slot machine. The guy in the middle is Arno and has a beak. I honestly think he just has many designs.
    I like how ye always be ignoring ze figurine because you know we are right!

    @mgg
    Good eye for detail there mate.
    Share this post

  3. #523
    Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post
    What about the spin DLC where three assassins are on the top of the slot machine. The guy in the middle is Arno and has a beak. I honestly think he just has many designs.
    Well, maybe my joke from several pages back is actually true and they're all Arnos, and Unity co-op is Arno-verse (a shameful copy of Marvel's Spider-Verse)
    Share this post

  4. #524
    m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,357
    Originally Posted by marvelfannumber Go to original post
    I like how ye always be ignoring ze figurine because you know we are right!

    @mgg
    Good eye for detail there mate.
    Dude add me on something because I want to prove you wrong when we are watching the E3 demo xD
    Share this post

  5. #525
    marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Haytham's Taco Hat
    Posts
    1,279
    Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post
    Dude add me on something because I want to prove you wrong when we are watching the E3 demo xD
    I don't have anything =(

    'cept Skype but I have no idea how that works, let's move this part of the discussion to PMs.

    We are still right though.....can't wait to prove you wrong during the E3 demo XD
    Share this post

  6. #526
    DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,448

    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    Ah heck, go nuts.

    They (and me - the only male Connor fan on this forum it seems) don't care about your opinion anyway - believe me when I say I mean that in the nicest tone possible!
    I would but I'm not in the mood to debate the pros and cons of Conor, not that there are any pros.


    Edit: oops sorry that just slipped out at the end.
    Share this post

  7. #527
    SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Homestead
    Posts
    5,053
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    I used to be into connor-ism. but i am slowly converting to arno-ism.

    @shahk

    Ah ok.
    You barely know Arno yet O_O You can't convert yet! lol
    Share this post

  8. #528
    m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,357
    Originally Posted by marvelfannumber Go to original post
    I don't have anything =(

    'cept Skype but I have no idea how that works, let's move this part of the discussion to PMs.

    We are still right though.....can't wait to prove you wrong during the E3 demo XD
    OK PMs starting now!
    Share this post

  9. #529
    marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Haytham's Taco Hat
    Posts
    1,279
    Originally Posted by Humble_Assassin Go to original post
    You barely know Arno yet O_O You can't convert yet! lol
    Well I have converted to shoulder pad Arno-ism so that is even more specific. So that makes two.
    Share this post

  10. #530
    ArabianFrost's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt.
    Posts
    3,179
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    Ah heck, go nuts.

    They (and me - the only male Connor fan on this forum it seems) don't care about your opinion anyway - believe me when I say I mean that in the nicest tone possible!

    EDIT: Oh and I only mean your opinion when talking about Connor, I obviously respect your opinion on everything else!
    M is a big fan too. I used to support him too, but then I saw Edward and thought to myself "what a cynical bastard" and appreciated the virtue of having many characters each of which you can relate to in a different way.
    Share this post