silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    I love Connor what can I say.

I also like Aiden Pearce when everybody seems to hate the guy. I like stoic - occasionally very angry - badasses, I guess.
    They hate Aiden? Show me who so I can beat them!! *serial killer face expression* lol

m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by marvelfannumber Go to original post
    AHA, see?! I have an ally nowm4r-k7! Lools like WE WIN! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
    Noooooooooooo I need allies!! The beak might be part of the overcoat though. So the normal outfit = no beak but overcoat hood = beak as shown on Chile concept art

marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post
    The overcoat covers his leather pads goddamit!
    That is why the red scarf guy is clearly not Arno, it's his twin cousin Blarno! (because that makes perfect sense)

Again, why would they make the figurine HUH? It makes no sense for it to exist if he does not have the leather shoulder pads. WE WIN!

*SCREAMS CONNOR I LOVE YOU!!!!* Okay I'm done w/ fangirling for Connor for now!

Anyway back to Unity now that I've got that out of my system! xD

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    @shahkulu

I hear Aiden Pierce is a jerk.

Does he kill any dudes who beg for mercy? That's a big no-no for me. Then again Altair did the same thing....but he had a Creed...
    Without spoiling anything, he only really kills bad guys. Unless you, the player kills swathes of civilians. Yeah, he can be really aggressive and cold towards people he has his reasons. He's also a completely self-centered sociopath and I love that personally. I can sympathize with him though, he's a really empty guy with hardly anything meaningful left in his life. Oh and some people hate his voice but I love it. So gruff - and like I said, badass.

Originally Posted by marvelfannumber Go to original post
    That is why the red scarf guy is clearly not Arno, it's his twin cousin Blarno!
    How dare yo...... Actually I think you may be right

DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    Ugh! all this fangirl love for Conor makes it hard for one to restrain himself.

Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post
    Noooooooooooo I need allies!! The beak might be part of the overcoat though. So the normal outfit = no beak but overcoat hood = beak as shown on Chile concept art
    Pray excuse me for interrupting, buuuut actually Chile concept art has no beak in the hood, and the overcoat has some ropes or strings hanging from the shoulders that red scarf sword guy does not show!

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    I used to be into connor-ism. but i am slowly converting to arno-ism.

@shahk

Ah ok.

Originally Posted by mgg93 Go to original post
    Pray excuse me for interrupting, buuuut actually Chile concept art has no beak in the hood, and the overcoat has some ropes or strings hanging from the shoulders that red scarf sword guy does not show!
    What about the spin DLC where three assassins are on the top of the slot machine. The guy in the middle is Arno and has a beak. I honestly think he just has many designs.