1. #31
    Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,565
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    @rad

    I don't know if any of the guys in the pic are the antagonists. AC4 had a big supporting cast. this is likely just the supporting cast.

    safe to say they're all allies.
    true they are most likely allies of Arno.....but are they necessary the co-op protagonists as rumored...
    Share this post

  2. #32
    JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,478
    Arno's final design is way different from his initial design though. it was a lot more blue-ish and his collar was red....and...I draw that chibi Arno for nothing

    @radman

    if they are that would mean GTA style 6 player multiplayer. but not really co-op. I think the co-op will be the leaked image with the three assassins
    Share this post

  3. #33
    SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Homestead
    Posts
    5,053
    So that first leaked photo in Ubisoft's office was legit!! Looks awesome!
    Share this post

  4. #34
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    Arno's final design is way different from his initial design though. it was a lot more blue-ish and his collar was red....and...I draw that chibi Arno for nothing

    @radman

    if they are that would mean GTA style 6 player multiplayer. but not really co-op. I think the co-op will be the leaked image with the three assassins
    Don't forget that it is kinda a concept art, not in game. Plus there are different outfits.
    Share this post

  5. #35
    JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,478
    Still want an Alex Mercer alternate costume. I mean come on look at this




    like the same thing.

    If they can add Raiden they can add Mercer
    Share this post

  6. #36
    Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,565
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    Still want an Alex Mercer alternate costume. I mean come on look at this




    like the same thing.

    If they can add Raiden they can add Mercer
    he does kind of look like Mercer
    Share this post

  7. #37
    Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13,209
    why are you obsessed with Mercer? he's not even a good character. prototype seriously lacked in the story department.
    Share this post

  8. #38
    JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,478
    @jexx

    the plot was pretty meh.

    I just loved the gameplay, the concept, alex's design, the freedom, and the overall IP. Plus Protocreed is a thing I've been exposed a lot to.

    Prototype is in my personal top ten games. It has it's flaws, but I love it. I even read the comics.

    Mercer is love. Mercer is life.

    @rad

    ikr
    Share this post

  9. #39
    Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,565
    Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    why are you obsessed with Mercer? he's not even a good character. prototype seriously lacked in the story department.
    I feel like i can speak for alot of us, or maybe just me..but i liked Alex cause he had a pretty cool design with the hoodie.... i admit the black guy in the sequel had a deeper character to him..but there is something about Mercer's design that kind of makes you want to play as him, mysterious like, similar to an assassin
    Share this post

  10. #40
    SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Homestead
    Posts
    5,053
    The creators of AC better have a good reason the beaked hood is no more >_>
    Share this post